26

"Morning babe." A soft voice catches me off guard, and my head quickly snaps sideways, noticing Reece's figure grinning at me, leaning against the classroom door. The pet name catches me off guard, and a soft blush quickly coats my cheeks. I look down at the ground, ignoring Reece's subtle gasp.

"Did I just make you blush?" He feigns, and I quickly wack his chest, my blush deepening. I look up to see his eyes crinkling at the sides, my heart thumping wildly.

"Don't call me 'babe' if you don't want this to happen." I mutter through my teeth, trying to lessen the blush. Reece lets out a howling laugh, surprising a few people around us, but he doesn't seem to take notice of them. He starts walking into the maths classroom, but before he's fully in, he leans towards me.

"Trust me, babe, that is not the worst I can do." My eyes widen after his whispered words, taking them in with slight hesitation. What's this boy planning now? Good lord. I shake my head before following him into the almost full classroom, awkwardly greeting Mr Kahn and slaughtering off to my seat, catching Reece's smirking gaze once more before sitting down.

Halfway through the class, my phone lets off an obnoxious ping, causing the people around me to glare at me lightly. I give them a sheepish, apologetic smile, lifting my phone off the desk and switching it on. My eyes widen in surprise at the screen, my entire heart dropping slightly.

Reece Bibby would like to share 3 photos.

decline | accept

Shakily, I press the accept button, glancing up at the smirking boy holding his phone a few rows in front of me.

The pictures loaded make my eyes widen and my mouth open ajar slightly, my blood pumping wildly. I feel a flutter in my stomach and I quickly turn off my phone, feeling stunned. I slowly look up at Reece, who's covering his mouth to hide his grin. I glare widely at him, because he knows exactly what something like that would do to me. Quickly, I stand up, grabbing my things and making my way to the exit of the class, sending Reece a message with my eyes to follow me. He looks like he's thoroughly enjoying this all; I, on the other hand, am a little bit frustrated by his teasing.

I make my way to the bathroom, not waiting long before being joined by a sheepish, smirking Reece. Standing with my hands sassily on my hips, I raise my eyebrows at him.

"What was that all about, Reece?" I quickly ask before he has a chance to say anything else. He grins wider and quickly covers it to not make anything worse.

"What, did you not enjoy my little present?" He asks in a mocking tone. I roll my eyes and lightly slap his chest.

"No, you can't do that to me, you can't send me goddamn nudes, and especially not in class. You know how I get." The last bit I say quietly, looking down at the floor in shame. Reece doesn't hesitate in tipping my head back up and lightly pecking my lips, smiling widely.

"I know how you get, and I love it. That's why I did it." He grins.

"You're a tease." I pout, his hands not leaving my face. He grins wider at my comment.

"But you love me." He raises his eyebrows, and I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"That I do, I guess." I mumble, and Reece laughs, pecking my lips once more.

"Good." He murmurs against them, making me smile.

"Let's ditch the rest of the day and go on a date." Reece quickly suggests. My eyes widen at the suggestion, feeling excitement building inside me.

"A-A date?" I stutter out, and Reece gives me a soft smile.

"Yes George, a date." He laughs, and I blush lightly before quickly nodding.

"Okay, I'd love to." I answer breathily. Reece grins and quickly grabs my hand, leading me to the hallway, that's entirely empty, and to the exit of the school, not letting go of my hand. He takes me to his car, quickly unlocking it and fussing when I go to open the door.

"Stop, I need to be a gentleman." He says stubbornly, opening the door for me and letting me get in. He closes it behind me, and as he's walking around the car to the drivers side, I let out a content sigh, loving this side of Reece. Since we've gotten together, he's been nothing but amazing to me, treating me with respect and love, which is all I've ever wanted. It's like a dream come true.

He finally gets into his side, pulling on his seatbelt and putting the keys into ignition. He then turns to me with a goofy smile, his eyes twinkling.

"So, where'd you like to go, my love?" He asks with a fake, posh accent, making me lightly roll my eyes.

"Wherever you are is where I want to go." I say jokingly, making him gasp and cover his chest playfully.

"Well excuse me, I did not sign up for this amount of cuteness." He lets out, making me burst into some unwanted giggles. I notice Reece watching me, making me cover my face slightly in embarrassment, and he just grins, pulling my hands off my face.

"Never cover your face, you're beautiful." He hums, making me blush even deeper, but I don't cover myself this time. He nods in approval, starting up the car and swiftly pulling out of the school carpark, not saying anything. I just watch his concentration face for a few minutes, admiring the little details of it and appreciating how his jaw moves and his eyes scan the road. He finally catches my eye, and his concentrated facade is broken as he grins widely.

"I know exactly where I'm going to take us." Is all he lets out, before shutting his mouth again and leaving me with the suspense. That's my boy.

short again sksjksk im sorry. but i have a plan ... i think

idk man

guys; should i make a sequel??

it's just i have a few ideas that could turn into a sequel but i know some people don't always like sequels, so just leave ur opinion if u want?!

also, NO UPDATING SHEDULE ANYMORE, i keep going on holiday and forgetting the day so ksksks i'll update whenever i can.

oKAY love u all xxx

(p.s. fixedonreece_ hope ur happy, you finally got ur airdropped nudes)