Chapter Ten: Meeting "Him"

V.I's POV

                As I leaned on a tree still thinking of what happened between me and Isaac... I felt someone's presence near me.... Probably 15 meters from me....
"I know you're there.... Why do you linger in the shadows?

Slenderman...."
            I said loudly clearly knowing that he is there....
"V.I.... Its been so long my old friend....."
              He spoke into my mind sending shivers to my spine....
 "It has been quite a long time since we spoke to each other.....Richard...."
I spoke every single word in that sentence with venom...
             He chuckled while he teleported next to me, leaning on the tree..
"Is that how you talk to your friends, Victoria?~"  I just pouted at him then looked away...
"Well yes! You started stealing my kills this week!!!!" I huffed while staring off the distance while hearing his deep chuckle in my head...
" I heard Isaac has made a move on you today? Tell me about it Victoria " I immediately blushed hard at his words, while blushing hard I suddenly remembered something....
"Oh yeah Richard... How did you even found out that Isaac has made a move on me? I know for a matter of fact that you cant read my mind..." I said taking my stare to his..... face? A large white plane? Or a mask? Or a very large forehead that made his actual facial features go away? While thinking this... He immediately flicked my forehead making me yelp in pain...
"Richard!!!! Why did you do that? ;3;" I pouted at him...
"I know that stare Victoria... and this is very much my face... As for that question earlier... Isaac told me when I was on my way here..."
               Blushing, I quickly covered my face and yelled at my palms only letting him hear the muffled yell.... I felt something soft pat my head... I looked up and saw him staring at me...
"How about you go home now? I'm sure that new killer of yours is ready to kill.... And besides....I know what happened that night.... When (Y/N) met Liu...."
                    I clenched my jaw and looked away.... Slendy might be my enemy, but he is my most trusted friend....
"I know Richard... I'll see you soon..."
I immediately stood up and walked away while muttering the words....
"I know we cant let them be together.... Its too early to have them together again....."
Teleporting back to my mansion, I saw (Y/N) sitting on the couch with a bowl of cereal at her lap...

(Y/N)'s POV
               I saw V.I appear at the corner of my eye.... I looked at her and waved hello....
"Hey V.I, welcome back" She sat next to me and let out a loud sigh....
"Anything happened here while I was gone?" I looked at her and finished my cereal before speaking....
"Hmm..... Everyone was acting weird.... The boys are always glaring at each other....When I tried to stop them they glared at me..." As I said that, V.I sighed heavily again..... She looked at me while smiling then she have me a file folder that she pulled off from Zalgo knows where.....
"Why dont you go out for a while (Y/N)
.. Thats your next target.... Run along now...." After she said that, she disappeared right away when I blinked my eye... I opened the folder and saw a picture of a boy with short raven black hair with striking wine red eyes.... Then I remembered who he is.... He is Arthur Grey.... The guy who bullied me back in school.... Smirking, I grabbed a baseball bat and my trusty pocket knife then went out the door and into the foggy road to Victoria Springs.......

_______________________________________

Uhm.... Hi? Hello? How are you? This chapter contains 619 words.... i hope you like it and Have a Great Day/Evening!!!

-crimson_dusk01