Chapter Eleven: Arthur Grey

(Y/N)'s POV

                    I arrived at Victoria Springs after 10 minutes of walking through the foggy road which acts as a portal from the Mansion towards the human world.... I stopped walking when I saw a very familiar house of a very familiar asshole..... If you dont know....... Arthur was my boyfriend..... take note of the past tense Hunny....
                    He cheated on me with my best friend which is the bully whom I killed (CHAPTER FOUR: (Y/N)'s First Kill)... I slowly crept up his balcony... I silently slid the glass window open... I saw him sleeping on his bed laying on his stomach.. His hand on his sides which I quickly tied up on his back.... I slowly turned him over and gagged him....
             From 5 months of our so-called relationship... I learned that he is a deep sleeper and is living alone.....                          Luckily enough... His room is also sound proof which made me killing him very easy..... I stabbed his left arm which made him wake up and made me hear his muffled sounds of screaming in pain....
                  He looked at me shocked and tried to get out of bed...    But me being prepared, smashed his kneecaps with a metal baseball bat that I brought with me from the base.... Feeling pleasured due to hearing his bones cracked and his muffled screams.... I removed the gag from his mouth and stared at him while smiling wickedly down at his pathetic form....
"How are you Arthur~" I purred at him sadistically..... He looked so shocked that i had to stab his legs to get an answer.....
"(Y-Y/N).... H-how.... Y-youre supposed to be dead!" He shouted at me  while I smiled at him sweetly and innocently....
"You know.... just happened to find a way to get revenge...." He looked at me with a shocked expression.... I straddled him on the bed with me holding my knife above his chest.....
"No.... dont do this (Y/N)...." He said at me firmly but his voice was silent..... I grinned maniacally at him then I suddenly drove my knife through his chest stabbing him with so much force that he is choking on his own blood... I could feel Vein crawling out of her cage.... I let her control this time..... [Vein is the one in bold and Italics]
"Oh you poor little boy~ hanging on the very thin line of life an death.... Here let me help you move on Hunny~"
                The next thing I knew is that I was holding my bloody metal bat and Arthur's head was crushed and his brain is spilling out.... I quickly got off him and grabbed my knife and cleaned my bat when I suddenly heard a certain knocking on the window.... I looked at it and saw..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Homicidal Liu......

-------------------------------------------------------------
HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL KILLERSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I know its pretty short and stuff..... I wrote this while in class so its a little weird..... Anyways!
Like
Vote
Share(Maybe?)
Comment!
-crimson_dusk01