Chapter Six: The Killing Spree

Your P. O. V:
Just as T. I promised we went on a Killing spree the next day.... We are all getting ready to go to Victoria Springs.... I sharpened my (F/C) knife while watching some boring tv shows..... I placed the knife in my knife holster.... I looked at the t.v boringly, I turned it off and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a drink from the refrigerator..... Finishing my drink I walked around the house while waiting for the others..... I saw D. P walking down the stairs, I looked at him while walking around.......
Hey (Y/N), V. I says let's go outside... -D. P
Oh yeah...... -(Y/N)
Me and D. P went outside and waited for the others..... I poked a tree while waiting for them when Shadow Demon appeared behind a tree scaring the shit out of me.... He laughed and helped me up.....
Come on let's go..... Their at the town already-Shadow Demon
Me and D. P nodded then we all started walking to the town.... After 30 minutes we arrived and saw the siblings sitting on a rock.....
Took you guys long enough-V. I
You said we should wait for you outside-D. P
Meh........ T. I and I just teleported here..... -V.I
After V. I said that we just stared at the nothingness...... After a good two minutes of silence....
We should go..... It's dark-T. I
We all nodded in approval and started killing house by house.......
A Few Killings Later....
After my 10th victim I looked outside the window and saw a shadow in the woods........ And me being the curious human ran after it completely forgetting the warning V. I said to me...... I ran and ran after it..... Until I got tired and drew out my knife and throwed it at it's leg...... It fell down and I went to it to inspect it's face..... I quickly jumped away in shock.....
Wh-who are you? -(Y/N)
-----------------------------------------------------------
333 words!!!!  Finally removed my writers block....... Well.... Byeeee....
-crimson_dusk01