CHAPTER FOURTEEN: They Met.....

(Y/N)'s POV
                  His Vein? He must be joking right?
"Wh-What do you mean "Your Vein"?" I asked him while slowly creeping backwards as there is this certain aura around him....
"Have you truly forgotten me? Your Sully?" He said as he went inside the house, not even caring about the dead body on the bed....
Vein? What does he mean?
I dont know either kid.... but.... he seems.... really familiar... like.... I knew him from before.....
H-huh? What do you mean?
Just... let me control now.... If he makes a bad move, I'll get us out of here and run back to the old bitch...
Alright......
                  As I let Vein control, My vision started to darken... I let out one breath and everything was gone from my grasp....

Vein's POV

                 As I felt the kid let go of her body... I immediately grabbed her body and slowly but surely, Im gaining control of her body.... I opened my eyes and saw this guy...... He felt really familiar, I feel like.... I saw his eyes somewhere before.... I glared at him with my crimson red eyes as I held my knife tightly and the bat on my other hand......
"Finally came out to play my Dear?" He said to me with an oh-so familiar voice..... I went into a fighting stance while I twirl my knife....
"Why do you sound so familiar?" I asked him, as his deep chuckle resonated through the night...
" You'll know soon enough~" He smirked then ran out of the window as I stared at where he was confused.... I guess (Y/N) will have a hard time... I closed my eyes and relaxed, slowly losing my grip on the body as I let (Y/N) control again....
                 Its up to you now Kid....

-------------------------------------------------------------
No One's P.O.V
                   A young black haired man is walking down a dark alleyway, his piercing silver eyes glancing at the sides every once in a while.. As he was nearing to the edge of the dark, a knife was pointed to his throat. The pointed tip slightly drawing blood as it run down his neck, he smelt a alcoholic breath.
" Gimme yer' Muneh!" A drunk man's voice echoed through the night, without hesitation the young man grabbed the drunk man's hand and after a tiny bit the drunk man slowly withered away leaving nothing but dust. As the knife clatter down the ground, the young man smirked as his silver eyes flickered red and a large gust of wind swoop the dust through the night....
" The Great Pestilence is here..... I am coming Victoria" As he said those words the dark of the night surrounded him leaving nothing of his trace......

----------------The Great Pestilence -------------

He is now here.... and his plague will continue to ravish mankind....