Chapter One: The Awakening

|Quick Authors Note:
I will place warnings when a 'gore' part is coming up anyways onward ^_^|

Your P. O. V
Walking down the streets while on my way to school thinking on what should I eat for dinner.....  Perks on living all alone, you get to eat whatever you want. If you're asking where my parents are...... Well they died when I was 15 years old..... When I got home from school late in the night expecting a punishment because I got home around 9 in the evening when the dismissal is around 5 in the afternoon. Instead of angry parents waiting for me at the doorsteps..... I saw no one so I suspiciously entered the surprisingly quiet house..... Then I saw them.... Sprawled in the living room dead... With cut smiles on their cheeks and a hole on where their kidney should be and there was a slit on their throats.... I immediately called the police... While crying..... They got to our house after an hour......  So yeah..... That's what happened to my parents..... I didn't noticed that while I was telling my story to you I have arrived at the school and on my way to my homeroom as well... I sat down on my seat and just ignored everything coz school is boring when nothing exciting is happening....  So yeah let's just time skip to the real action......
Time Skip : After School
I'm walking through the alleyways while carrying some plastic bags when some people blocked my way...
Excuse Me- (Y/N)
Well..... They didn't even budged a little and I am starting to get pissed off..... I turned around and tried to walked out of the alley but.... They blocked it too....... I grabbed my pocket knife from my pocket just to make sure that I have protection......
What do you want from me? -(Y/N)
Well cutie we just want to play with you...... Right boys? - Thug Lord
The leader said and the others agreed with him....... I gritted my teeth and glared at him.....
You're starting to piss me off-(Y/N)
Feisty One...... This is gonna be so good-Thug Lord
I was so angry that my body started moving on its own and all I could do is watch...... Then suddenly I heard a voice in my head........
(Italics is when you are talking in your head okay?)
Hi (Y/N) -????
Wh-Who are you? - (Y/N)
The name is Vein..... I have been with you all of your life.... But I was locked away until this Dudes let me out-Vein
Wh-what?! -(Y/N)
In Layman's terms..... Im your alter ego.... But I only come out when you needed me..... Well..... Gotta go.... I killed them all..... Bye (Y/N)  see you later-Vein
I can control my body again and I saw dead bodies surrounding me.... I was so terrified at what is happening that I ran away from the scene not even knowing where I'm going..... When I came to my senses..... I noticed that I was near the lake in the middle of a grass field....... I washed my bloody hands on the lake ....I was busy removing the blood that I didn't noticed a person approached me......
Are you going for a swim child? -????
I slowly turned around and looked at the person........
To be continued...
______________________________________

Uwaaaaahhhhhh Hi There :3 so this is my first chapter..... And it kinda sucked coz it's been a while since I wrote a story....... So yeah......  Who is that person...... *-* ....well.......  Bye

-crimson_dusk01