Chapter Three: Settling Down

Your P. O. V:
First thing I did when I woke up was pack my clothes coz..... I'm gonna move in to the house today..... I also forgot to mention that it's the weekends now...... Then I took a shower ,dressed up,  eat breakfast, brush my teeth..... I also drenched my house with gasoline and I opened all the gas tanks.... I quickly made sure that I have all the things I needed.... Damn I even brought my laptop set, game consoles, all my gadgets actually except the tv coz.... I can't put that in my bag..... I saw that I have everything I needed..... I lit up a match and threw it at the house .....I watched it burn for a few minutes before I started walking away...... After minutes of walking.... I arrived at the lake where I met V. I......  Then I saw her sitting by the lake dangling her legs in the water......
Hey V. I -(Y/N)
Oh hey (Y/N) you ready?- V. I
Yep.... I'm ready -(Y/N)
V. I grabbed my hand and we started walking to a another clearing but this time there was a big house standing in the middle...... She opened the door for me and I entered the house while V. I closed the door..... She showed me to my room which has a (F/C) door....
Alright (Y/N) you can unpack your things ..... After you're done packing meet me at the living room.... You should meet the others there -V. I
I nodded then she left me alone and I start unpacking my clothes... After an hour I finished unpacking my clothes... I went down to the living room, there I saw V. I with someone... I approached her and the guy.....
Hey (Y/N)  meet Death Prank,  Death Prank meet (Y/N) -V. I
I smiled at D. P (Heck..... When I wrote D. P I thought of DeadPool derp) he smiled at me too......
Hey D. P where are the others? -V. I
Out killing as always.... -D. P
Anyway (Y/N) you are free to use any part of the house.... -V. I
Yeah Sure.... Hey old lady what bout me?! -(Y/N) & Vein
Whatever Vein...... Anyway get comfy now...... You'll do your killing tommorow 'Kay? Gotta go now bye! -V. I
Then she ran outside.....
Man..... What a very weird lady- (Y/N)
You said it (Y/N) -Vein
I went to the kitchen to search the refrigerator for some ingredients for my favorite food (F/F).....After I got the ingredients, I started cooking my food.... Then I heard some footsteps going down the stairs.... (Forgot to mention that it's a two story house) Then because the author is too lazy to narrate the whole goddamn day..... I shall say..... It went peacefully....
______________________________________
Meeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm too lazyyyyyyyyy Bye~

-crimson_dusk01