CHAPTER FIFTEEN: He is here....

No One's P.O.V:

                   As a strong gust of wind sounded through the night... A crimson eyed woman has woken up in fright..... Panicking while searching for her twin she ran down the stairs to find a silver eyed man smirking at her devilishly.... As she blinked her eye, he was gone.... This meant one thing to her.....
He is here to take her away......

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:
                   I am walking back home using the fogged path to hide my trace, when I felt a presence behind me... I looked behind me and saw a pair of crimson eyes staring at me through the mist, blinking, I opened my eyes again to see there is nothing there.... I felt my spine shiver, As I quickly walked towards the mansion, I was looking around to make sure there is no one following me...
              I saw the entrance of the mansion and run towards it only leading to confusion as the door is destroyed..... Carefully grabbing my knife from my back pocket, I sneaked inside the mansion only to find a destroyed living room and a General comforting a Commander..... I walked towards them and knelt down looking at the Commander curiously as there are traces of blood on her cheek.....
"V.I? What happened? Why is the living room destroyed?" I asked her while placing my knife back to its original place... she looked at me with red tears brimming in her eyes.... Never had I seen V.I this vulnerable....
"H-he is h-here (Y/N).... he is here.... to take me......." Now I dont know who the hell is V.I talking about but I am sure on one thing.... He is the enemy..... I stood up and walked up the stairs towards my room.... As soon as I opened it a familiar metallic smell invaded the air... Coughing, I looked up to the wall and saw a sentence which made me scared to death......

You're going to die (Y/N)~

Gasping, I run down the stairs and quickly hurrying towards V.I and T.I as I looked at them gasping I flinched once I saw Pure Emerald eyes staring at me.... It looks like Zalgo is playing destiny and faith with my life.....

"Good Evening (Y/N).... "

Liu said.......