|| C H A P T E R 11 ||

Start from the beginning

"No one mom."

She nods her head, "oh ok."

"Hey mom, I'm gonna crash. I'm just so tired from the week."

"Okay honey, go tell your father goodnight then."

I nod my head and walk out the room. She follows behind me, "Goodnight dad," I hop in their bed and kiss my dads cheek.

"Going to bed so soon?"

"Yeah I'm beat."

He kisses my head, "Well goodnight then, and know I'm still very disappointed in you."

I walk out the room with my held hung and shut the door behind me. I can't believe I'm doing this. Walking back into my room I stuff my bed and then throw open the window.

"Terra! Are you still there?"

"Yeah I'm here!" She comes out of her spot in the bushes, "are you coming?"

I nod my head and stick a leg out of the window, then full go out. Once on the roof I look down, "um idk if I can make the fall."

"I'll catch you. Come on!" I sigh and make my way to the edge of the roof. First throwing my legs down then fully letting go. As Terra promised she caught me but that ended up with both of us falling.

"Sorry," I stand up and offer her a hand. She takes my hand.

"Let's go!" She pulls me by my hand and we run across the street to Graces house. The door to the house is unlocked so we ran straight inside. Once we shut the door we sigh and Look at each other then bursted out laughing.

"Terra! What the fuck dude?!" We both looked up the stairs.

"Come on they're up stairs," I followed Terra up the stairs and to Graces room. Wait they?

"I'm back, fuck! Why you gotta be so moody!" Walking into the room I see Grace standing in front of another girl. The girl has her arms wrapped around Graces legs and Grace played with her hair while she stood up.

"Moody what the fu-" she turned to look at us, "what's she doing here?"

Terra makes her way to Graces closet, "I felt like a third wheel between you and Brielle, so I broke Brooke here outta jail," she walks out the closet and hands me a change of clothes, "Go put this, your not going with us looking like that."

I look down at my outfit. Yah maybe it's best if I change. I take the spare clothes and walk to the bathroom to put on what she gave me. The out fit is very, revealing. She gave me a red spaghetti strap tank top that didn't even reach my belly button and has a ruffle at the top, and some black fitted jeans. I try to pull down the shirt but no luck. I sigh not wanting to stretch out Graces clothes. Let's not give her another reason to hate me.

"Terra, that belt cost me a fortune she better not loose it," Grace spots the belt laying around my waist when I walk out the bathroom

"Chill babe," Grace rolls her eyes at the girls words and pushed her back. The girl rolls her eyes as Grace walks past me to the bathroom.