*18

Double upload? Yes yes I hate waiting so I know you do too 😂

"Hello?" The other line was silent until a sharp breath was heard. "Kookie~" Jungkooks heart stopped. "Jimin?" There was a little giggle. "Bingo big daddy." Jungkook frowned and so did Seokjin. "Why are you calling me Jimin? Wait, how did you even get my number." Jungkook asked, his tone sounded annoyed. "That's not important, but I do have an offer for you." His voice sounded strained but Jungkook ignored it and stayed silent. "I want you to come help me. Please. Your dad is out of control. He locked me away while he slaughtered people that wouldn't obey him. Please Jungkook! I need your help." Jungkooks body shook and his blood boiled. "I'll be there as soon as I can." He hung up the phone, quickly looking at Seokjin. "I have to go to Seoul and you have to stay here." Seokjin's brows furrowed. "What? No! I'm going with you!" Jungkook shook his head. "No you aren't. It's not safe there for you. I'll be back later tonight." He kisses the other before getting up, slipping on his jacket and shoes and exiting."

Anxiety filled Jungkook the entire trip to Seoul. Many questions filled his head. How did this happen? Did Jungkook cause this? Is Jimin lying? He pushed the last question to the back of his head, not wanting to believe Jimin would lie about this. His heart began to race as the castle entered his view. It's truly a sight for sore eyes.

Jungkooks feet were stuck in front of the 2 main doors. He gulped before grabbing his phone from his pocket and calling jimin. "Kookie? Are you here?" Jungkook let out a soft yes. "Okay, I'm coming to let you in." The line cut. Jungkook put his phone back in his pocket. The doors creaked opened, revealing the boy he used to love. His hair was bleached blonde and his body is now soft with curves. It doesn't look like he's been treated badly at all but Jungkook ignored that thought. "Quick." Jimin grabbed Jungkooks hand and pulled him inside. "I need to go get my things. Come with me."

Jimin pulled Jungkook down the long halls. It all looked the same. It felt like a year didn't pass. Jimin walked down a hall that Jungkook was very familiar with. "Jimin your room isn't down here. This is my da-" he got cut off by a booming voice.

"Welcome home son."

Jungkook looked in the direction of the voice. His father stood there. He looked older than he did a year ago. Jungkook frowned at his father. "Jimin. Come." Jimin happily skip over to Jungkooks father and smiled. Jungkooks anger began to rose. What he didn't want to believe turned out to be true. "What do you want?" Jungkook growled. "My son back. I need my right hand man." Jungkook snickered before shaking his head. "I would rather die than come back to this shit hole." His father scoffed. "So be it." Jungkook expected something bad to happen, like a gun being pulled out or anything. But it didn't happen. "Leave Jungkook. Drop the Jeon name while you're at it."

Jungkook shrugged and walked past them. He was confused. So very confused. It's quite anticlimactic don't you think. But little did Jungkook know, this was only the beginning of a long war between the two districts.

So like 2 chapters done so far. This au will have a grand total of 29 chapters and I've done 18 so far. If we are lucky I'll finish all this before Christmas. So bare with me. I promise I am gonna finish this and you will enjoy it.

Love you beautiful
-kali 🐰❤️