Bidybab x Eto - Hangin' Out

This request was for @FunstarMilo. I'm extremely sorry for the delay, but I hope you like it!

"Get off for at least a second, my chest hurts." Eto shouts, moving Bidybab's head off of her chest. He shifts with a slight frown.

"Aw, come on. You're just so comfy." He says, shifting over to her and laying onto her shoulder. They can hear Freddy's footsteps coming up the stairs as Bidybab suddenly moves to the beanbag over in the corner of Eto's room.

"Y'all aren't in there doing anything naughty right?" Freddy asks before knocking on the door of Eto's room.

"Nope, we're good." Eto says as part of her face dusts over pink. Freddy peeks his head in through the door and then flashes the two friends a smile.

"Kay, I'm choosing to trust you two." He says, leaving the door cracked before he makes his way back downstairs.

"Just remember that the walls are thin!" He shouts back upstairs as Eto's blush worsens.

"Shut up!" She shouts to him before shifting her focus back over to the TV.

Bidybab sits back next to her, laying his head on her chest once again. She sighs, glancing down at him. She brings her hand up and unconsciously strokes his hair, her smiling at the soft sensation.

"What are you doing?" Bidybab asks shyly as Eto comes to her senses.

"N-Nothing." She stutters, a blush making its way over her face. Eto fiddles with her fingers while the movie continues.

"Remember the day we met?" Bidybab asks, breaking the silence that the movie was filling just fine.

"Yeah, I was trying on outfits in the store and you stopped to watch the "fashion show"." Eto says with a small laugh.

"You looked so hot that day while strutting around, I couldn't help myself." He says before immediately covering his mouth with his hand. Eto smirks.

"What was that?" She asks his as he shakes his head.

"Oh, nothing important." He says as she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Aww, okay." She says before Bidybab begins to sniff the air.

"Whats that smell?" He asks as she looks at him in confusion. The house smelled normal as far as she knew. That's when she felt it, the urge to mate. Suddenly, Bidybab looked a lot hotter in her perspective.

"Fricking heck." Eto let out as Bidybab looked at her in ecstasy.

"It smells amazing, like pumpkin, lavender and..." He takes another whiff of the air.

"Vanilla. You really don't smell it?" He asks as she gulps and shakes her head.

"You're an alpha right?" She asks as he nods. Dang it, the smell was definitely her. Why now of all times?!?

"You need to leave." She says as she starts to rub his shoulder sadly. He takes her hand and then begins to sniff up her arm, leading to her head. She blushes immensely and stays completely still while he does this. He sets his hands on her shoulders and rubs them slightly, her letting out a small noise of pleasure. He smirked and began to trail his hands down her back.

Oh my God- he knows what he's doing.

"G-get out before we do something we shouldn't."She says as he sighs.

"Okay, I'll being back some ice cream. Sit here until I get back." He says as she gives him a warm smile and pounces on him.

"Please, don't leave me here. Just stay for a while." She says as he blushes and then pushes her away.

"I can't. I don't want to violate you while you're like this." Bidybab says with a frown. She let's him go and sighs.

"I'll bring you some ice cream, and I'll come back later." He says as she waves goodbye and then digs under her covers.

"I can't believe this is happening..." She mumbles over and over again until she falls asleep.

[Time Skip]

"I'm back..." He says as he opens the door to see Eto snuggled up under the covers. He smiles softly, turns off the light and closes the door once again.