Yandere! Nightmare x Shy! Springtrap - LoVe.mE.

Springtrap's P

Springtrap's P.O.V
I walked down the hallway, whispers following me where ever I went. I got pushed into the wall a few times, me just keeping my route.

It all went wrong when someone with a soda in hand stuck out thier foot. It was like the world was in slow motion as I tripped and his red side went flying all over me, staining my white uniform.

I felt the bone in my ankle snap as tears threatened to spill from my eyes. I looked up and saw a pair of red eyes looking back at me. Everyone else had gotten a glimpse of the guy.

The girls swooned as the guys backed off. He stuck out his hand. I hesitated then took his hand. He got a firm grip on my hand then pulled me off the ground, handing me my glasses.

I took them from his hand and I noticed. He was hot. He had a mask covering most of his face, but his sharp red eyes stood out to me. I heard more whispering as my cheeks heated up.

"Are you alright?" His sharp eyes showed concern as I shook my head, signifying no.

"Did you break your ankle?" He asked. I nodded and he picked me up, bridal style. I blushed even more as I just felt his hot breath hitting my ears as he ran faster.

We got to the infirmary and he put me down on the bed and sat in a nearby chair. "Hey there, cutie. The names Nightmare." He said, grabbing my chin, causing us both to deeply blush. "S-springtrap." I stuttered as he let go of me, smirking. He sat on the edge of the bed and took off his and my shoes. He handed me a blanket and ordered me to lay down. I did as told and laid down on the bed, pulling the blanket up to my chin. I felt myself slowly drift to sleep.

Nightmares P.O.V

'He looks so cute' I thought as I rested my chin on my hand, watching his sleeping figure. I took out my phone and took a picture of him.

He really looks so peaceful while sleeping. I took a pillow and rested his broken ankle on it and he stirred in his sleep.

I could hear faint murmurs and then he woke up, a scared expression plastered on his face. I glanced over at him as he hugged his knees to his chest.

I climbed on the bed and hugged him from behind, his face turning red. "Tell me what's wrong." I whispered as he began to cry on my shoulder as he told me.

"Well.....Just my life's been horrible ever since I moved." I hugged him tighter as his crying figure tensed, then relaxed into my arms.

"My parents divorced and now that my mom's not there, my dad abususes me. Saying how I don't deserve to live and how I only making everyone else's lives worse. At school people bully me all the time for being weak and It's hard to make friends, and cutting doesn't even hurt anymore."

My eyes widened. How could anyone do this to him? He seemed so sweet and caring of everything. What did he do to deserve this treatment from others.

He shivered and I pulled the blanket over both of us. We sat like that for a while. Me just hugging him and he clung onto me for dear life. I sat facing him and looked into his eyes, full of tears.

I wiped his tears away."Its Ok." I kissed him on the forehead and left as the nurse walked in. I waved goodbye to her and set off to find the bullies.

Springtrap's P.O.V
The Nurse gave me and x-ray, then put on a cast and gave me crutches."You should be fine in a couple of weeks." She said while giving me a hall pass. I took it from her"Thanks."I mumbled as I went to the locker room to drop off my stuff. I saw all three of my bullies, hanging from the ceiling by thier necks. A dark figure crept up to me, covered in fresh blood.

It was Nightmare. His red eyes were now black with white pupils. He walked up to me and licked his lips. His mask wasn't on his face, revealing his razor sharp teeth. He dropped his knife and embraced me in a hug.

" I LoVe YoU. dO yOu LoVe mE?" He said ,his voice glitching. I was frozen in fear, wondering if I should run or stay with him."Yep." I smiling, hugging him back. We broke the hug as his eyes turned back to normal. He grabbed my tie and pulled me into a passionate kiss. He pinned me against the wall and we made out. Until the gym teacher caught us and called the police.

--7 years later----
Narration!!
The guys had ended up getting married after college and adopted a child named Plushtrap. And they were a happy family forever.