Bully!Mike x Shy! Reader- Mr.Popular & Ms.Shy

This was requested by @fandom567 so here it is!!!!!

Your P.O.V
I left my 3rd period class, and looked down the hall to see Mike and his friends bullying BB again. I kept my head down and adjusted the straps of my backpack. I know it's bad but I actually have a small crush on Mike somehow. He's actually really attractive but I grew up to be shy and he grew up to be Mr. Popular. I walked past the fight and Mike's baby blue eyes caught a glimpse into my eyes and he stopped torturing BB.

I kept walking and he began to follow me. "Hello, Y/N." He said while putting and arm around my shoulders."Hey Mike." I said while grabbing my phone out of my pocket.

I looked at the time and it was only 5 minutes till lunch. I went to my locker and grabbed my drawing notebook, my lunch, and a led pencil.

I closed my locker and pushed it in one more time to make sure it was closed."Wanna sit with me and my friends for lunch today?" He asked with a hopeful grin on his face."Sure." I said, a bit unsure of my answer.

Mike grabbed my wrist and ran to the cafeteria. He brought me over to his table and sat down. "Guys, this is Y/N." He said while pointing to me. I gave a small wave."She's going to be hanging out with us for the next couple of days." He said before eating the slice of pizza that somehow appeared infront of him.

I ate the Apple I brought for lunch and looked across the cafeteria. I could see the popular girls all whispering to each other and giving me dirty looks.

I looked away from them and started to sketch a picture of a girl who had a T-shirt dress and blue jeggings.

I started to draw flowing hair with a flower crown, closed eyes, and a smile.Mikes vision wandered over to my notebook and he watched me draw. I started drawing the background. "You're a really good artist." He said while getting up to throw away his lunch. I blushed a bit and said"Thanks. I guess I get a lot of practice."

The bell rang and I put my notebook and pencil in my bag."Were heading to the gym, wanna come?" Mike asked."I gotta do something real quick. I'll meet you there!" I said while heading to my locker. I was in the West hallway and I got tripped.

I looked at TC and her group of popular girls."I see that your getting close to Mike. Well little miss shy imma have to stop you right there." She said while smirking. I got back up and wished I was anywhere but where I was right now.

TC got up in my face and said"You better back off my boyfriend-to-be before I have to mess up your insides to look as ugly as your outsides."Tears started forming in my eyes as she continued to speak

"Surgery can't even fix you at this point. Don't even get me started on your figure, it's like you have the body of a 10 year old. Your always just hiding it under that hideous, oversized, zodiac sweater. And look at your hair and how stringy it is. It's like matted, ugly, yarn. Your face is so ugly that it won ugliest girl ever award. Even with all the makeup in the world, you'll still be the weak, ugly, small, shy, girl you are right now."

Tears were flowing like a water fall out of my eyes but I looked her in the eyes and said."I hate you." She just smirked and said"Well at least I'm not ugly, unlike you." She said before Mangle gave me a swift kick to the stomach.

I fell back against the lockers and I could feel my stomach stirring. TC punched me in the face and I felt my cheek bruising. I covered my eyes and took the rest of the punches they threw at me

"STOP." Mike yelled from down the hallway. I could feel his footsteps getting closer until he stopped in front of TC and her minions. TC's minions ran off"You here to help me torture the fat and ugly." She said while scrunching up her nose.

"I heard what you said and I think you're absolutely.....Wrong." Mike said confidently. I uncovered my eyes a bit and watched him put a hand out towards me. I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"You called her fat I recall but she's so cute she doesn't need to show off her body like you have to for getting guys. The zodiac sweater she wears is soft and perfect for giving hugs. Her hair is nothing like yarn, but it's soft as ever. The reason she doesn't wear makeup is because she's so beautiful she doesn't need it unlike you who takes an hour and spends 100 dollars a week on it. She's anything but ugly to me and she has the kindest heart in the world. Her shy nature is cute to me and makes her more mysterious. Now I realize I've fallen for Ms.Shy." he said before kissing me. I was shocked at first then I kissed back. TC stormed off in anger and the crowd behind us cheered and clapped. He wiped the tears away from my eyes and said"Dont stain your face with tears." I smiled and we walked to the gym hand in hand. "Thank you Mr.Popular for saving me." I said as I side-hugged him."You're welcome, Ms. Shy."

AND FROM THAT DAY ON, THEY WERE KNOW AS.......
Mr.Popular and Ms.Shy

As for TC, she got suspended and had work as a janitor to clean the school up for the following month.

--------A/N--------------
Well another request is now finished!! I hope you like it!

BAI MY FNAF POTATOES!!!!