Evil Demon!Mike x Sweet Angel! Reader- Songfic

This was requested by @fandoms567 and I decided to turn it into a songfic!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N looked over at Mike and the Light and Dark monsters crept up to them. She pulled out her gun.

I'm an Angel with a shotgun.

Mike pulled out two swords and held one in each hand facing the monster. We nodded and charged at the monsters

Fighting till the wars won.

He slashed at the monster and made a slit on its arm. It hissed in pain and slashed his hand by Mikes face. The monsters hand brushed his face, giving him a cut. Mike held his hand to his cheek for a second then picked up his swords.

I don't care if heaven won't take me back.

Tears pricked my eyes, threatening to fall. I removed my bandada from my neck, showing a huge scar from my ear to my collarbone. Mike's demon tail perked up as I placed my bandana on his face. It healed him and his wings stuck out. He stood infront of me and put his back to the monster. The lizard creature shot at Mike's back andhe used his wings to deflect the shot so it wouldn't hit me.

I'll throw away my faith babe just to keep you safe

She pulled him into a hug and cried into his chest. He hugged back and put his wings around her. The now former angel's wings sprouted from her back and covered him. They broke the hug and stood before the two monsters glaring at Them.

Don't you know you're everything I have

Y/N and Mike put our hands together and a blast of magic energy. It consisted of Red fire and White wind.

They threw the energy ball ant the two monsters and disseminated them. Mike's devil tail wrapped around Y/N's waist, causing her to blush madly.

She faced Mike and he pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She was surprised at first then melted into the kiss.

Her Angelic Halo was  replaced with white demon horns and she started transforming. Her White dress was replaced with a black strapless top and a red skirt. Her white heels turned into black combat boots. The Angelic necklace she wore turned into a skull choker. Her white angel wings turned dragon-like and were restored to their white color she had as an angel.

When they broke the kiss for air she had completely transformed and Mike looked over her. He smiled and pulled the demonic angel girl in for a hug.

And I, want to live not just survive, tonight