Vincent x Suicidal! Child! Reader- Just Do It Already.

Your P.O.V

I walked next to my best friend at pizzeria, sighing as she grabbed my hand and dragged me into prize corner. "I wonder if i stand close enough to the animatronics, will one just chomp down on me?" I mumble.

"Hmm?" My best friend asks, looking back at me."Nothing." I say, putting on a fake smile.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and look back to see a golden bear animatronic with a line of kids behind it. "We're going on a bear hunt. Would you two like to come with us?" He asks as the kids behind him cheer.

I was about to reject, but my best friend quickly yells."YES!!" And then drags me into the line.

We all keep walking around as I look down at my feet. "What happened to your arm?" My best friend asked, pointing to the small cuts and bruises.

"I...uh...fell at the park." I lie monotonously. I'm just so glad I was able to get away from my mom today. She's just so nice on the outside, but on the inside.... She's just a ravenging monster, hurting and yelling at me for every single wrongdoing I've ever made.

"C'mon kids, the treasure is in here." It says, opening the door to a supply room. I look to my friend with a raised brow as she isn't paying attention, smiling and cheering.

We all go inside as I look at all of the extra parts. I quickly leave my best friends side as I run and climb inside of a hollow headpiece.

"Now kids...here's a life lesson..." A man's voice says as I look at the discarded animatronic suit."Dont trust everything you see..." He says as he stabs each of the Childer in the line, including my best friend.

Tears spill from my eyes as I quickly wipe them away. The bear head shifts, making a loud noise.

'Oh sugar honey iced tea.' I thought, sighing as he walked over and removed the bear head from covering me.

"Oh, so you were trying to hide, huh?" He asks as I wipe my eyes again."Just kill me already." Slips out of my mouth as I quickly realize what I just said. He takes a seat on the table next to an endoskeleton.

"Sit next to me kid." He says as I slowly get up. He grabs me by the waist and lifts me up, plopping me down next to him.

"You come from a troubled household, don't you?" He asks and I nod."My mom's beating me up for everything I do and my dad's overseas." I sniffle as he looks at me.

"My parents were both drunks...never taught me a thing in the world. They always told me how unfair life is and would yell at me and abuse me for the slightest things. It drove me to insanity." He says, sighing.

He hands me the knife."Make the choice kid." He says."But don't end up like me." He says, tears in his eyes as he walks out, closing the door behind him.