Shy! Emerald X Funtime Freddy- A Night Out

Here ya go @1102FixedMangle !

----------------------------------

Emeralds P.O.V

I sat on my bed window and glanced out of it, before looking back at my textbook infront of me. I write the answers down on a separate sheet of paper.

"EMERALD! SOMEONES AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" My mom yells and I sigh.I art my textbook aside and scratch my fox ears lightly as I walk down the stairs. I ruffle my light green hair and adjust my sweater.

I open the door."Ummm. Hi." I squeak and he laughs."Hey Em." He says happily and my cheeks heat up. "Wh-what are you doing here?" I stutter nervously.

"Well,...I wanna help you break our of your shell!" Funtime Freddy exclaims and I sigh."I-its not that easy." I look away.

"That's why tonight is our starting point." He smiles."K-kay." I mumble and he grabs my hand, pulling me out of the house.

'Im glad I still have on my shoes.' I think as he drags me down the street. I can feel his warm hand grasp mine tighter and my face reddens.

"Nuuggghhh." I let our a small noise and he looks back and smiles at me. We keep going until we get to a small café on the edge of town.

"Why did you bring me here with you?" I ask. "Because I know you like this cafe!" He says as he walks in.

Once he is, he is swarmed with girls and he still keeps a firm grip on my hand."C'mon Em." He says, tugging on my hand slightly and leading me to a booth.

We sit on opposite sides and I look down in my lap and fidget with my hands. He seems to notice my discomfort and grabs one of my hands. I cover my red face with the other hand and I can hear him laugh a bit.

The waitress comes over to the table and asks."What would you like?" I glance at the menu."Uhm. A chocolate milkshake and an Oreo Cheesecake." I smile.

"I would like a strawberry cheesecake." He says and gives my hand a small squeeze. My face reddens once again and my wolf ear perk up.

My tail swishes in my seat and then relaxes. I see his bear ears shift on his head and I look down. I look back up and he looks into my green eyes.

"Your eyes," he starts. "They're just like gems." He says and my blush reddens. "Th-thanks." I stutter out and he smiles wider.

"Heres your food, enjoy!" The waitress says, setting the stuff out for each of us. We both smile and nod. I Take a sip of my milkshake and the grabs the other straw and also drinks a bit.

I cut myself a piece of Cheesecake and eat it happily.  I take another sip of my milkshake and then FT shoves a piece of strawberry cheesecake into my mouth. I chew on it slowly then smile.

"This is good!" I say smiling and his face reddens."G-great." he stutters.

--Time Skip--

"Thanks you·" FT calls out to the waitress then leads me out. "Hey Bitch." I hear from one side and I turn to see Circus Baby." Go away." I mumble and keep walking. I let go of FT's hand.

She grips my hair and I yelp a bit. She presses me up against the wall of the café.

"If you think your gonna get Funtime Freddy, Youvw got another thing coming at yo-." She says and Ft cuts her off."What the hell." He says and pushes her out of the way.

She falls to the ground and I look up at Ft. He looks down at me then leans his face in closer to mine. "Eeeep." I say quietly and he blushes. He puts his hand up and rubs my ear softly. I blush redder and he moves in to kiss me. My eyes widen as I feel the sensation of his warm lips on mine. I closer my eyes and move into the kiss.

I can hear Baby grunt in annoyance then stomp off. He breaks the kiss and I blush immensely, covering my face in my hands.

He laughs at me and takes one of my hands."I love you Emerald." He says and I smile.

"I-I-I love you too." I say softly and he puts an arm around my waist as we began to walk home.
..................................

Sorry for not updating in a while, but anyways until next time,

CYA!