Gamer! Scott x Gamer!Reader-Part 2

Part one was more based on setting and backstory so the real lovey dovey stuff is here! Hope you enjoy!
Oh yeah and we made it to 2K
FRICK YEAH BOOOOOOIIIIIII!!!!

••••••••••••••••••••
Y/N's P.O.V
"Next game is, Whackamole." The announcer said, leading us to the game."Who's doing this one?" Y/N asked as Kamryn rose her hand."I'll play." She said as she grabbed the mallet.

"Comin through."TB said as he squeezed through the crowd. Kamryn's icy glare could've killed him off immediately.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Scott staring back at me warmly. He handed me a paper bag and told me specifically to wait before opening it.

I nodded"Ok. Oh and I brought you a cupcake." I said taking it out of my bag. His face away dusted with a shade of pink.

"Thanks." He said as he took a bite of it."This is really good." He said, mouth ful as I laughed."Great. I thought you would like it!" We both turned our attention back to the event before us.

They both slammed the START button and waited. TB's were popping up quickly as Kamryn's we're taking there sweet time. I could see the frustration in her face.

"Oh come on!" She grumbled under her breath. I sweatdrop. The timer rung and TB ran over to his team, Tonya hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. He scrunched up his nose and I laughed slightly. Kamryn looked at him for a moment. He looked back at them as their gazes met. They both blushed and looked away from eachother.

I looked at Olivia as she gave me a look that said.'we have to get them together' I nodded. I looked back at Scott and he was looking at me, spacing out. I snapped my fingers in front of his face. He snapped back into reality, blushing heavily."S-Sorry." He stuttered as Kamryn strolled over to us, struggling to keep a smile.

Olivia hugged her immediately."C'mon It's fine! We're still up one!"  She said as Kamryn smiled ."Yeah." She said as she took a sip of her Fanta.

"Next game up is-  Candy Crush!"(This is an actual game at Dave and Busters. My mom dominated at it!)"I'll try it." Jeremy said as he went up. "Who's going first?" The Announcer asked as TF raised his hand.

"Ready set go." He said as he pressed the play button and he started making moves. A couple minutes later he had ran out of moves ending with a score of 16276.

Jeremy went up to the machine and pressed the start button. A couple minutes he finished the level, ending with 26734."Another point for Security Fam." He pointed out as he cane over smiling nervously.
Ddfdfd
"You won!" Olivia said, throwing her arms around him. He laughed nervously and hugged her back tightly. "Who's going next?" Scott smiled and yelled."I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!" I did the hunger games whistle and we all laughed

_______Time Skip________
Games Won:
Security Fam: 4
Animatronic Bytes:4
••••••••••••••••••

Scott's P.O.V

"Have any of you seen Y/N?" I asked as they all looked at me."Don't worry, your little girlfriends safe." Tonya said as she leaned on me. I saw a bit of blood of her hands.'This b*tch' I thought as I removed her arm from off my shoulder.

"  You have a 15 minute break while we tally up points." The announcer said as we all nodded.

"I'll be right back." I said as I wandered over to the bathroom. There was a long trail of blood leading to a closet. I opened the closet slightly and saw Y/N. She laid on the ground lifeless. There was a knife covered in blood.

"Oh my gosh." I heard as I looked back to see the rest of the team. They all peered over my shoulder."Sh-Shes not breathing." I stuttered as I felt my eyes water and my tears fall.

I sunk to the floor as everyone began to also shed a few tears."C-can I see her?" Olivia said as she ventured past me into the closet.

She sat behind her and turned her to face upwards. She put her hands over her heart and her hands glowed. She began to whisper quietly as two purple striped appeared on her face and two red circles tinted her cheeks.

Her eyes opened and were glowing white. All of Y/N's cuts and bruises healed, along with her stab wound. The fibers of her clothes wove back together and I heard a groan.

"Only with true loves kiss, she will be truly awake. Scott?" Olivia said as I leaned in and kissed Y/N, my eyes closing. I felt a hand touch my cheek and a warm feeling on my lips.

She put her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss and I put my arms around her waist. It had been about a minute and we broke the kiss, placing our foreheads together.

"Y/N, you make me feel alive whenever I'm around you, Always you've been there to care about me when no one else did and so kind to me and everyone else and you caught me. You caught me under you trap and I never want to get unstuck. I love you." I said to her as she smiled and blushed. "I-I Love you too."  She replied as I heard someone clear their throat.

"I meant a peck on the cheek. Not all that." Olivia said as she circled a hand in front of us. She showed us her phone. "You two look so cute together!" She said as Y/N sighed."I can't believe I died." She said as we heard a booming voice.

"Will all both teams gather at the middle?" We all gathered up and Y/N put her arm around my shoulder. We walked over to the middle and Tonya's face was priceless. I could tell she sent a glare Olivia's way as she just smirked.

"You each won four games but in the end, it comes down to the scores." He said as He smiled.

"In the end, Animatronic Bytes Are at 1,999,987." He said as they all cheered along with some of the crowd. There was a round of clapping and cheering before everyone quieted down.

"Then we have security Fam with 2,078,675, taking home tonight's trophy." He said as we all Burst out in cheers. Y/N jumped into my arms, hugging me tightly. Jeremy and Olivia also hugged, same with Vincent and Jazzy. "And the winners of this years Winter Team Gamer Are: SECURITY FAM!" He yelled as he handed Y/N the Trophy."Now smile for the picture." He said as a magazine photographer held up a camera. We all got close together and posed."Do a silly one." He said as we all posed. I dipped Y/N, Olivia was on Jeremy's shoulders holding up Sailor moon hand symbols as Jeremy held up the Fairy Tail Symbol. Jazzy and Vincent were both holding up Kamryn in a teddy bear hold. The camera flash went off, signaling the start of a new year, and relation ship.

••••••••••••
Sorry for not updating in forever. Well I finally got out part two so that's great

CYA!