1: Hero away from Home

Start from the beginning

In this world, Dust, is the substitute for many things. Gasoline, gunpowder, radioactive isotopes, none of those were invented as this array of multi-colored crystals have trivialized such thoughts.

"Crystals. Burn. Uncut." One of the goons raises a suit case to the old man. Fearing for his life, the old man had no choice but to part with his most valuable, highest quality Dist crystals. But that was when one of the thugs hears faint music in the background and decides to investigate.

He then finds a girl wearing a bright red cloak completely absorb into the magazine she was reading, while listening to music which blocked the rest of the world to her. To her, the whole robbery might as well not be happening.

Seeing the girl, he unsheathes his sword and points it to her back. In as menacing a voice as he coupd master, he then demands the girl's cooperation. "Alright kid, put your hands where I can see em."

However, it seems as though the music was too loud as that did nothing at all, not even an eye was batted towards him.

Getting really somewhat annoyed, he decides to speak up. "Hey, I said hands in the air! Do you have a death wish or something?!"

It was... a long day already. The thug wanted nothing more than a bourbon after a job well done... so he throws away all formality and pulls the girl's cloak down.

"Yes?"

'Finally! A response!' The thug internally cheered. L

The sooner he can make her scram, the less bloodshed will be occurring.

"I said put your hands in the air! Now!"

"Are you... robbing me?" The girl sounded less scared and more... incredulous at this concept. Like it was some silly game.

"YES!!"

No wait! He meant no!

"Ooooohh!" The thug began to feel a sense of dread at the girl's growing smirk.

Cut back to bowler hat guy waiting for his thugs to finish. When suddenly...

"Hey!"

The thug apprehensively shouts as the girl reaches for her back in a blur of movements.

"Hyaah!!"

The girl cries out as she uses the unfolding of her gun scythe combined with a shot's recoil to launch the thug into a wall, knocking him unconscious.

The lead thief sees this and calmly motions for another henchman to apprehend the mysterious female assailant.

"Oh? It seems we have a huntress-in-training among us. Oh boys."

The orange-haired man then issues a command with his hand to half his thugs to stop what they're doing to neutralize the threat. "Freeze!!"

Outside, Boboiboy has finally woken up and is drawn to the commotion. He begins to waddle forward due to how strangely sore his body felt.

"What, what is going on here?"

Then he looks closely to the scene unfolding in front of him and sees as the chaos that was happening. He may be sore... but he's a hero, he isn't allowed to feel sore.

"I don't know where I am, but a robbery is still a robbery. I have to help- WOAH!!"

Boboiboy barely dodges a bunch of men crashing through the window and fly out of the window as a girl about his age jumps out and briefly makes eye contact with him as she jumps out.

The remaining thugs inside look out at the girl as she unfolds out a giant red scythe. Boboiboy was also shocked at what he saw. But in a more, "I just saw a comic book character irl," sort of way.