1: Hero away from Home

ابدأ من البداية

Boboiboy gags as the cookie is jammed into his mouth.

"So, how is it?"

Boboiboy gags and passes out, not from the cookie's taste. All things considered, the cookie was actually of an acceptable, albeit eccentric taste... but what actually knocks him out is the force of the cookie going down his gullet. Something that if anyone without power took it would've ruptured their trachea.

"Oh no!" She shouts, internally cursing her own strength.

Terrified for his grandson's health, the poor old man begins to fumble for his phone. "Oh no! Quickly call the ambulance."

Yaya was of the same mind as she herself was already reaching for her phone. But then she looks at Boboiboy and her eyes widen in shock and confusion. "Wait, something's wrong with Boboiboy's watch."

Boboiboy's power watch starts to glow erratically and sparks flew from it. Then a massive yellow light explodes from it.

Luckily, Yaya was able to shield both her and Tok Aba with her gravity manipulation powers but Boboiboy...

After the explosion Boboiboy, along with a good portion of the dirt around him dissappeared, leaving no trace of him or the watch... save for the cookie... somehow...

Somewhere in a distant reality, two beings, one as a bright as the sun, and other as all consuming as the void of space stand and stare through a crack in reality while holding their hands forward.

Through the tiny crack in space, the absolutely miniscule figure of Boboiboy's frame floats through before being blinked off somewhere.

The darkness then asks the light, "brother, are you sure of this? We've done this before... and it did not work."

The light merely chuckles before replying. "Have faith brother. That is all we can do for the creations we had to shun..."

Meanwhile within a city's night sky, a bright light shines briefly into the atmosphere. In fact, so briefly, that no one could have possibly seen it, unless they were near to the spot or if they had eyes all over the city. Then suddenly Boboiboy unconscious body floats gently until it can be seen laying on the floor in an alley way.

Cutting to a shop named "From Dust till Dawn," a man with orange hair, a black bowler hat and a white tuxedo walks up to an old shopkeeper with a group of black tuxedo-ed thugs right behind him.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?"

As the man says this, one of his men points his gun towards the old man.

The old man could not fight back and as such had no choice but to beg.

"P-please, just take the Lien and leave!"

And yet the orange-haired man with the bowler hat did not seem satisfied by that answer. However, this old man showed respectable qualities in his eyes so rather than use an excessive amount of violence to have his way, the orange-haired man instead tries to act like a good cop in the middle of a sea of bad cops.

"Come now. We're not here for your money. You can keep all of that. What we want, is just... Dust. Lightning, Fire, Ice, all of it. Sure it'll tank your business, but really, you're a smart man. You'll live with just your lien. So why don't you just unlock the case all quick like and... pretend we were never here. How's that sound?"

Weighing his options, the shopkeeper reluctantly agrees and gives the robbers his Dust supplies.

The men then gather colorful looking crystals apparently called "Dust" into suitcases from tubes found all over the shop.