Coincidence?

Jennie's POV-

How could he do that? And why does he think that I will love him? He killed my damn best friends!I would never let him. Not this time!

Taehyung stopped laughing and looked at me. "Jennie, Let's go on a date!"He said smiling. "In your dreams!" I said furiously. "Aww, come on!" He said in an annoyed expression. Is he joking around with me because I felt like burning him alive! " If you don't come then...ummm...I'll kill Oh Ri Jin?" He asked himself in doubt. "Yup, I'll kill her!" He said confirmed. I just watched the maddest person in the world. He said he loves me and he says this? I didn't know if he was being serious or not! "I'm being serious!" He said looking at me straight. I can tell he was being serious with the look in his eyes. "F-Fine!" I stuttered. "Great! you get changed into something, let me just wash up and come back yeah!. Just wait here! Might take a while!" He said running up stairs outside the dinning room after winking at me.

 When I walked outside the dinning room, I saw the maids, all standing there spotted like some criminals! They all looked shocked and frozen! Were they eavesdropping!? They all giggled nervously. "Were you listening to us?" I asked them. "N-No of course not!" one of them said. I just shrugged it off and started heading to my room on the stairs. I heard some relief sighs downstairs. I poked my head down to look at them. They all froze again! I just chuckled slightly and went in my room.

I looked for a dress to wear in the massive cupboard. I found a simple dress that wouldn't impress him. I quickly brushed my hair side parted and put a little bit of make up. I didn't even want to go to this stupid date! But I couldn't resist him because I don't want to  see my friend's dying again because of me. 

I went downstairs and waited for the Jerk! He's taking longer than any average girl normally would! What is he doing? I waited impatiently

I went downstairs and waited for the Jerk! He's taking longer than any average girl normally would! What is he doing? I waited impatiently. Ayra came whilst I was siting on the sofa. She came and sat next to me. "You look beautiful!" Ayra said cheerfully with a big smile. I looked at her. "Thanks but I didn't want to impress him"I said annoyed of how I look! She just started laughing. "You know, Master has never been interested in any girls like this!" She said looking at me. "Master?" I said sighing. "Well, he is because we all were actually homeless. But one day he took us in and paid for us to be servants. We just call him master even though he tell us to call him by name" She said smiling. I was really shocked. "Master is actually kind when he wants to be" She said still smiling. "I know you might not believe me because he gave more pain to you the most by killing your friends and forcing you to marry him. But that's because he loves you truly. I've seen Master all these years bringing women to his house and sleep with them. But never did I ever see him bringing a women to marry him! You must be really special." She said looking at me. I just sighed. "Special?"I said rolling my eyes. "You are. To him." She said looking at me. 

Her gaze slowly moved behind me. She was so shocked for some reason and literally, her jaw just dropped open. I turned around. Even I was in shock! My jaw dropped open as well!

Taehyung with a red hair? Wow! And he had a earring?

When he saw us, he smirked. "Be careful, a fly might go into your mouths"Taehyung said laughing. I closed my moth embarrassed! "You look handsome too master! Wow you guys are a perfect match. I can just call you Taennie. Jennie and Master Taehyung togeth-" Ayra was saying but I turned around and gave her a look. "Sorry" She said giggling. I just sighed again. "Well, thank you" He said coming towards us and ruffled her hair like she's some little girl or something! She smiled and got up. "Have fun!" She said smiling at me and wiggling her eyebrows. I gave her the look again but this time she giggled.

"Wow, Sweetheart, you look amazing and is it coincidence that we had to go for a red?" He said winking. I looked away. "Well" He said smartening his red blazer. "Let's go" 

I don't know what to do in my life! Kill him and go to hell or kill my self and go to hell!

 I don't know how I'm going to survive in this stupid date...