Truth

Jennie POV-

"As you know, that our company was one of the top 5 ranked business. But now there is a change." Jimin said smiling at all of us.

 We all were curious about what Jimin was going to say.  "We are now ranked  the 1ST on the List!" Jimin said in a cheerful voice. We were all so happy and started cheering. Most of them cheered because they know that their wage is going to go higher!

"OK! Calm down everyone, for that I've arranged a party!" Jimin said smiling at everyone. "So, Get going now. I'll send where to come by text to everyone."Once again we all cheered. "Can't wait for this party!" Liza said in an excited tone. "After long time we're going to a party. So, we need to dress good!" Jisoo said pulling all of us to her car.

 I was lost in the thought of searching him. Taehyung! I've just met him today. What's wrong with me!

"Who are you looking for?" Rose asked softly in the car. "N-No one!" I said smiling at her. "Don't lie to us! JENNIE HAS FALLEN IN LOVE!" Liza started shouting on top of her voice. " Oi! No I haven't!" I said denying the truth. "Just let her be, she's getting embarrassed" Rose said chuckling. "Hey! That's not fair! Rose is in love with Jimin. Why not make fun of her?"I said out loud. Rose started hitting me. We all started laughing. 

30 minutes later~

We entered the party that we meant to go to. It was so busy with bright lights and full of music. We dressed in our best clothes as possible. 

"Hey look! Let's get some food!" Jisoo said pointing at the food table

"Hey look! Let's get some food!" Jisoo said pointing at the food table. We were walking towards the area pushing through the crowded people. That's when a person tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. It was him! 

Kim Taehyung! 

Kim Taehyung! 

"H-Hi! um...H-Hello!" I said hesitating. He looks amazing! "Hi! You look stunning!" He said smiling beautifully. "You too!"I said smiling and trying not to blush. He giggled at how I was stuttering. "It's too crowded. Let's get out of here! What do you say?" Taehyung said smiling. He held my hand and started walking towards a clear empty place. With less people. Now, I know how it feels in the dramas. My heart is going to rip out in any seconds! Oh my God! 

He looks amazing and...

 I-I- I think I'm falling in love with him.