Forced decisions

Jennie's POV-

I just sat down on the bed. There is no escape. The door is locked. We are gonna be trapped like this. I don't even have my phone with me...

We both sat there quiet to ourselves. 

"Don't worry! We'll get out of here somehow" Ri Jin said in a smooth but sad voice. I was the one who supposed to support her, not her supporting me. I looked at her and smiled. We started eating the crisp packets and drank our Pepsi cans. 

We talked a lot. We didn't know what to do so we talked a lot about our pasts.I told her about how I don't have my parents. I told her about how my mother died from a illness and my father died before in an accident. I told her about how in my high school I used to be known as a girl who's focused in studies and  never be interested in boys. I told her everything about me. She told me her stories as well. At some point she did get upset but kept on saying it. 

"It's amazing how we were total different people not knowing anything about us. And here we are knowing our full back story" I said surprised at the reality. "That's really true!"Ri Jin agreed with me.  

I looked at the time and it was 5:00pm! Time does go flying!

Then the door suddenly opened. Taehyung came in with a smile. "You ladies having a nice chat?" He asked coming closer to us. Shin Se Gi was behind him. We just looked away from them. "Fine! Jennie and Oh Ri Jin, you both can leave" Taehyung said in a normal tone. We both looked up in shock. But one thing was troubling me. Why were they both smirking? "But with one condition!" He said. Then Shin Se Gi pushed 3 girls into the room. And the girls we-were LIZA, ROSE and JISOO!

"Why are they here?"I yelled getting up from the bed. "Calm down sweetheart" Taehyung said smiling. The girls had their mouths and hands sellotaped. There eyes shows that they don't want to be here! "Let's make a deal sweetheart! I realised that I really want you. And I also realised that you sometimes have feelings for me but you don't admit it and you are never going to admit it. So, I decided to make you marry me!"He said with a smirk. I looked at him in shock. "However, if you disagree, then Oh Ri Jin would be stuck here forever and your beautiful friends will be sold to men as slaves. Every man need a women slave you know!" He winked at me whilst saying those words.

 I stood there emotionless. I looked at my friends, who were shaking there heads to not to make a wrong decision. I looked at them. I can't betray them. They've done so much for me so this might be the only way I could save them from their lives. I looked at Oh Ri Jin. "I guess this is the only way to get out of here." I said to her. I saw her melancholy eyes. 

"OK! So, decision made Jennie has accepted to marry me." Taehyung said smiling. "I told you, that you were my prey and I'll always get what I want! From today, you are mine! Mine only!"