Possesive

Jennie's POV-

...I felt like a candle that got lit by a fire

Melting away in warmth...

He didn't stop kissing me but carried on. He slowly started gripping on my neck tightly. Deepening the kiss each seconds. He kept on kissing me which felt like five minutes. I couldn't breath. But I didn't want to stop him either. What's wrong with me?  He eventually stopped and moved back panting heavily. His hot breath gave warmth on my lips making me have goosebumps. 

"Jennie, I really want you. I don't know why I'm going this far! I never felt this desire or want before ever in my life. I feel like I'm possessed by you. I'm so possessed by you that I didn't ask your permission to fully marry me. To get touched by me. To be kissed by me. But I don't want to ask you either because I don't want rejection. Never! That's why I don't wanna listen to your feelings. I feel better being selfish than listening to heartbreaking word." Taehyung said in his deep voice. Quietly but seriously. 

I looked at him confused. Sometimes he makes me hate him but other times he makes me wanna hug him. Why is he like this? I don't know why without thinking I hugged him. I just hugged him. I wanted to give him comfort. Even though he's hurting me. 

I realised this is what love does to you. Doesn't matter how much they get hurt, they try to give comfort to the other. Exactly what I'm doing to him.

 He never said he loved me, he just wants me. But I just love him. Half of my heart despise him for what he have done so far. But the other half...well, it's full of love. 

I let go of him. He looked so shock for some reason. For a second I thought he's someone else. Just for a second he looked innocent. But that faded away with his smirk. "Sweetheart, I didn't know you wanted me as well" He said smiling. I looked at him disgusted and completely regretting what I just did. "No, I don't want you but r-rather I-I love y-you!" I reply with a strange confidence. He started laughing and looked at me in the eye. "Jennie, love is fake. It always ends up breaking your heart and brings you back to reality from the fake dream." He replied smiling. "And love isn't my thing. I married you because I want you that's all. I just want you and I want you to stay by my side forever." 

"It's funny your saying that" I said looking at him right back at him in the eye. "That's what a lover would say to his or her loved one. Taehyung, you are getting your self confused into thinking that love is lust. I know your are in lov-"I started but he kissed me, interrupting me. He let go of me. "Lust is much easier and fun to handle with. I want you and I'll get over that soon. But I don't love you. The word 'Love' isn't in my past or future and when I kissed you earlier, you kissed me back because of lust" Taehyung said smirking. I was going to say something back but he put his finger against my mouth. "Enough Sweetheart, let me just enjoy my prey." He said seductively looking at my body.  

He moved closer and started kissing my jawline. I put my hand out to stop him but he forced my hand to stay on the bed holding my hand steady. Tears started falling again from my eyes. This is the second time I cried the most in my life. First time because of my mother's death and now because of him. "P-Please T-Taehyung, I-I don't want this." I begged being weak under his strong hands. He was going to my neck but he came near my ear. "I told you already Sweetie, I'm selfish and I won't listen to your words." He whispered huskily. He continued to touch my body. I was crying and crying. None stop. 

I didn't want this. I don't want this. I didn't even have the right to say whether I wanted this or not. I felt weak and unable. I didn't move. He slowly started taking my button off from the back. 

Suddenly he stopped. 

He wiped my tears away and he got up. He kissed me on the forehead. "Good night, Sweetheart" He said in a normal tone and left the room. 

What? He actually listened to my cries. He stopped? Wow...I don't know what kind of day that was, but I figured out one thing about him. 

He doesn't want to admit what love is!