Thoughts

Jennie's POV-

He doesn't want to admit what love is!

Taehyung's POV-

What's wrong with me? I waited all this time to touch her and feel her. Why did I just leave her? I was this close. So close. But I couldn't bare to see her hurt. Her tears! It made me guilty for the first time in my life. What is actually wrong with me? I went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. I started to drink the beer in the cup. Was Se Gi right? Am I actually falling for her? I didn't know how that was possible because from an early age everyone hated me for how I was. I hated them back and didn't care any shit about them. But now...I quickly drank another cup. I just sat on the chair looking at my reflection on the window. It was dark. I got up and quietly went to her room. I saw Jennie sleeping beautifully. I didn't want to go in. But my heart didn't listen. I looked at her beautiful face. Why am I making her go through this?  Well..maybe because I'm selfish. I put the blanket on top of her and caressed her face. I turned off the switch. No! I need to stop being an idiot! I don't love her. I just want her that's all. I kept on telling my brain again and again. I don't love her...I don't. I went to the sofa and laid there to go to sleep. I guess I'm married to her huh! I just smiled to my self with the thought of that. I realised how creepy I would look and stopped smiling. But that made me smile even more. After long time in my life I smiled with my full heart. 

Because of her...Because of my sweetheart...Because of Jennie...

Jennie's POV-

The sun shone brightly on my face. "Sweetheart, wake up!" I heared a deep voice. I got used to who's it was by now. I thought it was all a dream but life sucks! I opened my eyes tiredly. I saw my so-called-husband holding a tea in his hand. He put it down on the table next to me. "Hurry up and wash yourself!" He said smiling at me. I didn't know why he was being extra kind to me!  I got up and went to the bathroom. It was the size of my apartment room! I took a shower quickly and got changed into a nice dress that was on top of a small table in the bathroom. I came outside feeling fresh.

I saw Taehyung still standing in the same place

I saw Taehyung still standing in the same place. But he was busy on his phone. He looked up and saw me. He smirked and started walking towards. I moved back but he pulled me towards him by putting his arm around my waist. "You are so beautiful Sweetheart" Taehyung said smiling. "Let's go down and eat" he said letting my waist go but he held onto my hand tightly. 

I followed after him downstairs and into the kitchen. The maids brought our breakfast on to the fancy table. I started eating. It was all so awkward and fancy. I just kept quiet. "So, where do you wanna go?" Taehyung asked smiling at me. "How are my friends? And you really released Oh Ri Jin right?" I asked ignoring him. He sighed heavily. "They are all alright ok, Don't worry!" He said rolling his eyes. "I wanna see them" I said looking at him. He might say no or maybe yes but I really want to see them. He stared at me in a serious look. "Fine" was all he said. I was so shocked that he even allowed me. I was so happy. "Can I see them right now?" I asked excitedly. "Sure" he said chuckling. I smiled at him after long time.

I really wanted to see them so I can relieve my stress. I was so glad!