Secrets

Jennie's POV-

"Jennie! Wanna come to shopping with us?"asked Jisoo with Lisa and Rose. "Nah, I have to do some more work. Sorry catch you later!" I said smiling. "D-Did something happen?" Rose asked gently. "N-No nothing happened!" I said struggling with my words. "If anything happens, you know who to look for!" Lisa said in a cheering voice. I nodded at all of them and they slowly walked towards the bus stop. 

I didn't go with them not because of my work. I just wanted a relaxing time. After everything that happened, I just felt like I wanted a free time. I was walking in the beautiful road full of cherry blossom trees. 

"The truth is no one knows what's going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. That's why we should be stronger than yesterday!"

When I'm alone, I always thing of those words. My mother used to say it a lot to me. She even said it on her deathbed. These words always make me realise the bigger picture in life. I kept on walking on the empty road. That's when I walked past this man talking on the phone. 

That voice! I've heared of it somewhere...

    -' "Could you send these files to the Boss' office please. I'm sorry!"  '-

It was the co-worker Jimin was looking for! I know his face now!

 I sat down on the same bench to hear exactly what he's talking about. I got my phone out to act like I was looking through my Instagram. 

"Yeah, So what? I don't care. Keep her locked up in the hotel till me and Taehyung comes over. I'm still waiting for that idiot! He's late again!" The man said in a frustrated tone. Did he just say Taehyung? What exactly is going on? I started to put my hood on because if that Taehyung jerk sees me, I'm dead. "Yeah, Whatever. I don't want her to be seen by anyone else and tell her to be careful of me because I'm Shin Se Gi !" He said in a annoyed tone and ended the call. So, His name is Shin Se Gi. 

"How come you are here Jennie?" 

I turned around to the familiar voice.  I turned around and looked at Se Gi. He raised his eyebrows.