Marriage

Jennie's POV-

"OK! So, decision made, Jennie has accepted to marry me." Taehyung said smiling. "I told you, that you were my prey and I'll always get what I want! From today, you are mine! Mine only!" 

He dragged me out of the room and held me tight my his hand. Tears from my eyes naturally started falling. Why does this have to happen to me? Why did I even end up here? Why am I getting married to a mafia? A Murderer? 

He took me outside the hotel in silence and into the car. I felt like I was seeing the world after long time! But the expression on my face was different to how it would have been two days ago. He drove for 20 min and we reached a massive house. It was big and gigantic! It looked beautiful with water fountain and flowers in varieties of colours. Taehyung looked at my amazed expression and grinned. "This is going to be our house, Sweetheart" he said with a satisfied look on his face.

When we walked into the house, there were servants busy tidying up the place, men with guns and some cleaners cleaning up the house. When they saw me, they all had smile on their faces. I was shocked at first but then I realised that he would have told them already about his disgraceful plan he had in his mind.

"Servants, dress her up in a nice cloths and be sure to make her look even more beautiful than she already is" Taehyung said with a wink and left the hall. The girls took me and gave me a beautiful dress. I would have been happy if I wasn't forced to choose this! I would have been happy if I truly accepted this marriage by my heart.

They asked me questions but I kept silent. I didn't want to speak to any of them. They might have thought that I'm rude but I didn't care any less.

They took me downstairs into a massive room. There wasn't anyone in there except Taehyung. He looked beautiful but the grin on his face was disgusting! They left me in the room and went. I was standing there not knowing what to do.

Taehyung started walking towards me and lifted my hand. "Do you accept to marry me with your full heart?" He asked in a smile. I just looked away. But his grip on my hand tightened so I nodded my head. He took a ring from the pocket and put it on my ring finger. He put his hand out to me. I took the ring that was on the table and put it on his finger.

What have I done? I just married a Mafia thats all! This wasn't even a proper marriage at all! It felt like we were playing some children game. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

Then I realised that this is reality, this is all real....