Our first meeting

Jennie POV-

It was a normal usual day. I woke up and I checked the time as usual. 10:00 am! What? I was so late to work! I quickly got off my bed and ran to the bathroom. I dressed up and hurried downstairs from my apartment. I caught the bus and sat on the bus panting. Why wouldn't the time go slower?  When you wish something, always something else happens! The clock just ticked to one minute! I was tapping my handbag impatiently! 

"Someone's in a rush, huh?" a guy who sat next to me asked in a deep voice. I looked at his face. Wow! That is what you call handsome!  

"Oh! ...um...yeah, gotta go to work you see! It's stressing when your alarm doesn't do what you want it to do!" I said nervously laughing. I mean he is a stranger but he looked nice enough! He giggled at what I just said. "Well, hopefully you get to your place!" He said smiling. "My name is Kim Taehyung, your name is?..." He asked expecting me to answer my name in return. "My name is-" I started. But it was my stop. Finally!  

"Jennie, Kim Jennie " I told him quickly as i got off the bus. 

10 min later~

Jennie POV-

"...And his name was Kim Taehyung!" I said drinking a sip at the coffee I was holding.

 I made it to my work place without a shouting from our boss Mr Park. His actual name is Park Jimin. He knows me as good person and I explained a valuable reason. So, he let me off. 

"Oooo, Well hopefully you see the guy again Jennie" said my best friend Rose. "You sound so dreamy about a guy for the first time" Liza, my other best friend said wiggling her eyebrows.  We have been friends for 2 years, including Jisoo, who was nodding her head in agreement to what Liza just said. Since we worked in this business for 2yrs. 

"Hey! I just met him on the bus. That's it!" I said trying to hide my blush. "Jennie don't tell me your blushing" Jisoo said laughing. I just looked away in embarrassment. 

As I looked away, I saw a familiar guy was walking towards me. Who was it?  

"Jennie Kim, Nice to meet you again. I didn't know you worked here."