Chapter 30

trigger warning

carry tissues before you proceed

****

6 years later.

Jungkook stood in front of the full-size mirror caressing the slick calligraphy inked above his beating chest that always reminded him of the betrayal he had to face by the hands of the people he loved and trusted the most.

The light that once shone in his eyes was now replaced by bitterness and only his face resembled his past self. Other than that everything had perished in the fire of vengeance.

A knock on the door snapped him back from his stinging past and putting a shirt on, he shuffled over to the door and opened it. A man covered in colorful tattoos all over his arms and numerous piercing decorating his ears and nose was standing before him with a parcel in his hand.

"It's a wonderful evening," The man exclaimed.

"Yeah, I should we go for a walk," Jungkook responded with the code that was needed to obtain the parcel.

The man nodded his head and handed him the parcel and an envelope then left as Jungkook closed the door shut.

A smirk crawled on Jungkook's lips as he carried the parcel to his room. His heart was beating loudly due to the mixture of emotions he was feeling. When he opened the package, his grin widened at the sight of the items resting inside the box, and a feeling of excitement bubbled in the pit of his stomach.

 When he opened the package, his grin widened at the sight of the items resting inside the box, and a feeling of excitement bubbled in the pit of his stomach

It was perfect, just like how he had ordered and now nothing could stop him from fulfilling his unfinished business. Whistling, he examined the gun along with the silencer and the bullets, then cast it aside to open the envelope.

A snicker escaped his lips satisfied with the information the men, he had hired had managed to gather about his target.

Visits Euphoria park every Sunday with his family.

Jungkook licked his lips at the thought of his plan and a sense of peace washed over him. This Sunday he would make the score between them equal.

Closing his eyes he recalled how he was dragged to rehab as though he was some kind of mental case and locked inside a room. After about two years of being there, he was forced to go to Australia in exchange for his freedom.

For 6sixyears, he had been waiting for a chance, imagining ways he would get back on them, and finally he had assembled everything he needed to put his plan into action. 

No one knew he was back from Australia, not even his mother. Going behind his family's back, he had hired some men to spy on Park Jimin. After all, the fire of revenge had not flickered even for once. In fact, the hatred had blossomed so well that he was sure it would never wither until he got what he wanted.

"Park Jimin, it's time to pay the price of snatching what is mine"