Legally Misguided

Reminder

This is a MUSIC-BASED BOOK  and I've tried my best to time the music the best I could. If you want the full experience of "Limelight" then please press the video and enjoy.

September 10th

Delilah

The sun surely shined differently in Los Angeles

As Robert drove Valentina and I down the streets of L.A I peered out the rolled down window, resting the side of my head on my folded arms as the sun warmed my exposed skin.

My life was at a happy state right now, I felt as if I was living in moments of freedom – freeing myself from the havoc I faced last month.

California felt like a clean slate and a breath of fresh air.

" What's on your mind birthday girl? You eighteen now smile with your head high." Valentina tapped me from the back seat. I turned to her with the brightest exaggerated smile, shocked by the flash of a camera.

" Girl where did you get that?" I frowned with blinking eyes.

She smiled at me as she fanned the photo, waiting for it to develop before she handed me both the camera and the photo. " A store down by the Walk of Fame, I remember you said you wanted one so surprise," she smirked with wiggling jazz hands.

I felt my smile soften a bit, taking in how much I appreciated her for a moment before I unbuckled my seat belt to hug her. " I love you, Tina."

" I love you too girl ... we gotta get buck wild tonight. Legally misguided." I felt her smirk into my shoulder.

I chuckled as I climbed back there to join her causing Robert to suddenly smack his teeth.

" Damn De ... I guess I'm just y'all chauffeur now, huh?"

" As long as you know it." I playfully snapped as Robert continued down the street to our destination.

...

Robert stopped in front of the building that I've visited whenever I was allowed, Hazelwood Hospital, where Michael has been since we've got here.

He nearly fainted when we touched down from blood loss and after admitting him to this hospital - they immediately began to treat him.

Yesterday the doctor updated me on Michael's condition. The first day he told us that Michael's nose was horribly fractured to the point that he'd need rhinoplasty in order for it to be normal again - although he mentioned that it'd look slightly different.