Bees, Buzz, And Honey

" Good morning or afternoon, my brothers, sistas, and other good folks. For a change, I don't have much to say today because haven't you heard of the latest hit? Well if you haven't RadioRic is here to serve you with the sweet sound of Sapphire's Haven't You Heard."

Months had become the new days for Delilah and Michael, to the point that they could no longer recall the time or date.

Life's clock had sped rapidly as their careers were flourishing it was inevitable that they'd go from calling every day to every other day.

However, for the last few weeks they completely forgot about calling each other.

Michael was now halfway through making his debut film and, in the meantime, writing and recording songs for his album that will be released early next year.

Delilah had spent most of her time working tirelessly on her album, and it wasn't until recently that the press was raving more than ever about Sapphire.

With her promoting the album release and upcoming duet with Jackie Lee, followed by another smash single, she stoked a fire that had Television show hosts clamoring for an appearance from left and right.

Especially after her latest appearance on the 'Say What!' show starring Fred Harlow.

"  Okay so, I have another 'Say What' question for you miss Sapphire. You're fresh to the music industry and may I say I am a big fan already.  I know it can be hard to be seen as authentic being a female artist and recently there's been a few comparisons. How does it feel to be called the next Donna Summer?"

Letting out a slight chuckle Delilah shrugged and shook her head. " Well  I'm me, the next Sapphire and the only Sapphire. Just like Ms. Summer is the one and only."

" We get that but how does it feel." Fred egged and Delilah realized that he wanted more than a boring professional answer.

Delilah chuckled to herself. " I mean what else is there to say? Better than the next Riva Love." her statement earned oos from Fred and the studio audience.

" Well after that burn folks I think we need to cool down for a moment. We'll be back after this commercial break." Fred playfully covered his mouth.

As expected her words were the new magazine craze as they made that six-word sentence into their own six-page story.