Portrait Of Havoc

Reminder

This is a MUSIC-BASED BOOK and I've tried my best to time the music the best I could. If you want the full experience of "Limelight" then please press the video and enjoy.

August 10th

" Good afternoon brothers, sistas, and other fantastic people

" Good afternoon brothers, sistas, and other fantastic people. This is RadioRic bringing to you Earth, Wind, and Fire's Keep Your Head To The Sky and coming up next I have something new for you and later on – an exclusive interview from Riva Love."

Two weeks had never been so long to Delilah, the more she thought about meeting with Bobby the slower time seemed to pass.

To distract herself she talked on the phone with Devin about school, wrote a few letters to her Aunt Dorthy, and spent more time with her family.

They were in a place of goodness again, Delilah realized last night while they sat at the dining table, forgetting the things that were not going right and enjoying the moments of laughter.

It felt like a black and white filter was finally removed from their home.

...

Delilah remained on a stool, holding one side of the banner while Alyssa held the other. " Hurry up with that damn tape Tina before my arm fall off!" Alyssa yelled over the music while Valentina made her way to them with a slight laugh.

This was the last detail of the decorated salon. A banner that said happy anniversary.

The place was full of wall decorations, balloons, and right next to Troy's memorial was a big poster with pictures of the shop's memories over the years.

The photos dated back to the building being remodeled, the grand opening, and until just a few months ago.

The entire neighborhood was invited to this party in about an hour.

Delilah, Valentina, Alyssa, and a few others took over decorating, while Barbra and Darius only had to worry about getting ready.

Delilah and Alyssa stepped from their stools and inspected their
surroundings, pleased at what they saw.

" Okay the food is on the way thanks to Frank hooking us up. As for the drinks Betty's on that – oh shit Honey it's an extra cooler in the basement, don't forget to bring that up whenever the ice get here." Alyssa slowly inched down in the styling chair.