CHP 21 Daddy Daughter Time

MADDIES P.O.V

i woke up to the worst headache ever. i sat up and rubbed my eyes and felt like throwing up. i looked over at the time and it was 9:30 in the morning the boys wont come till around 10. i dont want them to know i feel icky. i layed back down and  tryed to go back to sleep but it didnt work at all. it felt like the longest 30 minutes of my life. till i heard the door handle move. i stood up and held onto the bar. liam walks in and says " morning baby " i steady myself and say " daddy daddy" and make grabby arms. he smiles and pickes me up and places me on his hip. i wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face in the crook of his neck and we went downstairs.

LIAMS P.O.V

i picked maddie up and she clung onto me and she me and she felt unnormally hot. when i came down louis was in the kitchen making some normal food and i walk over to maddisons highchair but she didnt want to let go. she looked at me with puppy eyes and said " i wif daddy?" it wont hurt if she sits with me for a day. i respond " alright baby" and she lays her head back onto my chest and lays her fist on it as well. maybe shes just clingy becuse shes tired. i look at the boys and louis places fruite and some eggs for maddie and alot more food for me. when i was halfway done i noticed that she hadent touched her food " maddie baby start to eat please." she shook her head and i said in a sightly harsher tone. "maddie please eat ..." she just hid her face. but zayn thankfully sat next to me and asked her in a sweet tone " maddie baby girl please eat for bubba... please how about bubba feed you?" she sighed and sat up and zayn feed her a piece egg and about 2 bites of fruite and 3 of eggs she was full. she hid her face in my chest for about a good 2 minutes and she jumped off my lap and ran to the bathroom. we heard puking and we ran to the bathroom. we saw our poor baby puking everything out. louis held her hair and we looked at zayn. he apoligized " baby im so sorry i shouldnt have made you eat." she finnished and held onto louis and he asked " someone get the thermometer please." and niall ran and came back with it and louis told her " baby open your mouth." she did as she was told and when louis took it out he said " shes at 101 guys" i sighed and said " alright louis take her downstairs and grab some blankets, ill get the medican she needs." they nod and run off while louis carries maddie. i grab some medican from the cabnet and head downstairs to the kitchen. i prepare a bottel of apple juice for her and add drops of the flavorless medican and walk over to louis holding a tired baby in his arms. i hand the bottle to him and at first she didnt want anything to do with it but slowly she begain to drink while louis held her bottle for her. the boys came back with her little red blanket and 2 more blankets for us. when she finnishes louis replaces her bottle with her favorite dummy and she snuggled deaper into louis. we all settled into our normal couch and i asked maddie " hey baby what do you want to watch?" she shrugs her shoulders and turns alittle to face me. niall askes her " come on there has to be something you wanna watch love?" i hand her the remote and she stops at nightmar on elm street. i sigh and let it slide since shes sick. i clicked play and in the middle of the movie she fell asleep. 

ZAYNS P.O.V

when maddie fell asleep so did louis. it was the cutest father and daughter moment, so of course the boys and i had to take pictures. after we did that harry wispered something into louis ear and he woke up and nodded. " well lads im going to take maddie up to bed with me for a nap." we nodd and i walk over and kiss maddie befor they go. i sat back down and confessed to harry " i feel really bad that i made maddie eat and throw up this morning." he puts his hand on my shoulder and says " you didnt now she felt bad none of us did its not your fult." i sigh and nod. liam yells from the kitchen " i still told you lads she should have gotten another jacket." if louis would be here he would sass him to another planet but he isnt so we all just groned and stayed quiet and just played fifa.

LOUIS P.O.V

when i got upstairs i layed maddison down on my bed and changed into slightly more of daytime clothes but without a shirt. after i layed down with her and snuggled her into my bare chest with one arm. i disided to go on twitter and see what the boys were up to i scrolled through my page and saw the boys tagged me in a picture of me and maddie sleeping downstairs. i write on my page " you lads are just to weird for me and i shut off my phone. i felt maddie move aroud and she started to mumble. she looked uncomfertable. then she julted up gasping for air. " baby tell dada what happened." she started to cry i moved her onto my lap and felt her nappie warm and she wispered into my ear " scawy dweam" and started to cry again. i rub her back and say coo into her ear that its alright. i pick her up and carried her into her room and layed her on her changing table and put on a fresh nappie but just left her in that since she was hot. after we went back into my room and lay on my back. i sit maddie on my chest and she looked at me and said " how lot dada?" i think for a moment and realize what shes saying " how long for what baby?" i ask her " tiw we swop." i sigh and say " tell i think your ready love." she nodds and layes down onto my chest and holds her blankie close. i could tell she wasnt really comfertable at the beginging with being like this but her eyes slowly start to relax and soon shes asleep. i slip her dummy in her mouth and crade her closer into my chest and drifted off into a piecefull sleep.

HEYYY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE wattpad deleated the chapter i had befor and TOMMOROW IS MY ONE DIRECTION CONCERT IM IN D3 AND IM DIEING. but this moring was awful its a long story but my mom solved it so im going to the concert with my boyfriends sister so YAH im soooo sorry this is super short i really wanted to update this week but there will be a part 2 to this chapter so im sorry for everything but yah hopefully i dont die at the concert and SEE YAH SOON MAH FRIENDS