CHP36 Deep Deep Headspace

LOUIS P.O.V
"Maddie was just wait a second love, it will be over in a second then we can get some icecream." I say looking down at maddison who is getting her arm checked. "Alright Mr.tomlinson her arm isn't broken but it is pretty beat up so i suggest that she really rest that arm." the doctor says as he writes on the chart and tears off a piece of paper " here is some medication to give to her for the pain." i nod and thank him as he walks out of the room and closes the door. I pick up a sniffling maddison. I grab her paci and slip it between her lips as she buries her face in my neck. "Daddy ice cweam?" she asks behind her paci. I let out a little chuckle "yeah babe." i look over at the boys who where sitting around nialls bed on their phones. None of us have been home since we found maddie, i haven't even called krysta about it all, since she dropped her off after their little shopping adventure shes also been busy with work. I just don't want to leave nialls side, i dont want him to wake up and all of the boys not be there. " Just go already lou, Since your already on your way out stop by the house and grab us a fresh pair of clothes." harry says i adjust maddie on hip moving her to so that im facing her. I missed her little hazel eyes, which were still glossy from crying. i kiss her forehead and we make our way out. we make our way to the car to make the drive to the house. // skip car ride// As i start to unbuckle a babbling maddison and place her on the floor, I close the car door and we hold hands as we walk into the house. We make our way to the stairs " DADDY! " maddie yells backing up a little pointing at the floor. I look to see a small puddle of blood, I pick her up and cuddle her close, we were so caught up in the moment when niall fell we didn't even notice the blood on the floor. " don't worry baby its just a mess daddies forgot to clean, why don't we give you a bath and icecream?" she nodds her head while still hidden in my neck. After a bath i put maddie in fresh clothes and a fresh nappie. I quickly grabbed the boys some clothes and shoved it in maddisons diaper bag. We finally made our way out to get some icecream.

HARRYS P.O.V

Louis left with maddison to go and get some well deserved icecream. Im so happy shes back and safe with her family, its a sad lesson to learn at such a young age. Now we know the only person who is going to be with her 24/7 is paul. Now that she is safe our full focus is on nialler. I pull my chair closer to his bed and lay my head by his hand. I just go on my phone to try and distract myself. We hear a knock at the door, i stand to open it and not to my surprise it was an officer. "mister payn, boys i would like to let you guys know that the kidnappers are heading to jail and the court date will be in 2 weeks." we thank him and he heads on his way. we all go back to what we were doing. About 20 minutes later the door opens and to my pleasure i see maddie and louis walk in. " DADA!" she shouts running towards me. i pick her up and give her kisses all over her face as she giggles like mad. "lads i brought some clothes and ice cream." louis said putting maddies bag down and a paper bag with icecream in it. I set maddie down and she goes to greet the rest of the boys." I want to change first " i state as i grab the sweats that louis brought for me and make my way to the bathroom.

MADDIES P.O.V

After i finished my yummy ice cream daddy and i went back to the scary place where papa dada buba and da are. i wonder if papa is still taking his nap, i want to play with him. After i said hi to my daddies dada went into the bathroom. I took his seat and sat looking at papa. i put my hand in his big hands and i felt him squeeze it a little to hard "ouchie" i felt the tears well up, it really hurt.

LIAMS P.O.V

I look over at maddie who had begun to cry. "Oh no baby no no tell da whats wrong" i say picking her up from the bed and picking up her paci from the dirty floor. " p..p..papa queezed my hand hard." I sigh and turn to her bag to grab her clean paci. "Where am i?" I freeze in my tracks and turn to see Niall turning his head to face me. "PAPA PAPA CAN WE PLAY NOW?!" Maddie yells trying to wiggle out of my grip. The boys woke from their phone trance. We raced over to his bedside while louis called for the nurse. "Maddie your okay." He says a little above a whisper. "Papa otay?" she asks he lets out a chuckle "yes baby papa's okay, i just need to rest a little more." she frowns and looks at louis and makes grabby hands. Just as louis is getting her comfortable on his waist the nurse walks in followed by krysta. Since everything happened when louis went home with maddison i filled krysta in. " MOMMY!" Maddie screams and louis places her on the ground. krysta sets down the get well goodies on the ground and opens her arms wide for the toddler. "Hi baby how have you been?" maddie smiles and starts to rant about her arm and icecream and everything. "Boys?" the nurse calls us over "niall is going to be just fine, he will need rest and help with walking since we know his knees have been an issue for him for a while. Overall his recovery is going as planned, he might forget somethings here and there but he will be just fine." we all let out a sigh in relief and thank the nurse once more. we walk back in to see maddie laying in bed with niall asleep cuddling each other. They honestly are both the cutest things on this planet.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys long time no update. Im so sorry I'm going into my senior year of high school so its been really crazy hope you guys enjoyed this chapter vote comment and give me feedback on what you would want to see from Maddison and her family. 😊😊