Chp 27New Years Suprise

HEY REALLY IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!
MADDIES P.O.V

i woke up to extreme excitement since tonight is going to be my first newyears with the boys, my sister and maybe even connor. i smiled and sat up i held the bars and stood up and i smiled i looked at the clock and it was only 6:30 in the morning. the boys wont be up till around 9 or so i look around and see that blossom is on the table next to my cot. i jump up and down and look to see that blossom is on the floor. i sit back down and try to reach for her but then i feel myself move aittle forward.

LOUIS P.O.V

I was sleeping next to my beautiful girlfriend untill i hear this loud crash comming from the baby moniter. i quickly sit up, so dose krysta we jump out of bed to run in and see a horrible sight. the crib was tipped over and maddie was on the floor trapped inside. there wasnt a cry or a scream it was just silence. i quickly pick up the crib and krysta takes maddie from under the crib. when i put it back in place i had realized that it was on the crease of the wall. now i feel horrible, maybe this is my fault. I look back to see maddie knocked out in krystas arms. i run over to her and start to shake maddie. after a cupple of minutes maddies eyes opened and they filled with tears and she held her head. we let out a sigh of releafe as the crys of my baby got louder. she made grabby hands at me and said " dada huwrt head and awm" i touch her head and feel a bump but no blood. krysta had already left to get ice. "dada i sweepy" i sigh and say " no not for alittle while" she wimpers and her eyes fill with tears. " hey hey bug dont cry, today is going to be so much fun so i dont want to see my little cupcake cry." she sniffles and burrys her face in my chest. " hey shes my cupcake not yours." i hear from the doorway i look to see harry and niall. she makes grabby hands towards harry and he says " well my little cupcake lets get some ice and some yummys for that little belly of yours." as he walks out holding her. i look over at krysta and say " well this is a nice way to close the year huh?" She let out a sigh of relief and a laugh. " well im just glad its a bump huh babe." i smile and lean in and was about to kiss her but instead i sat on her lap and said " so do u wanna feel another bump" she looked down at my crotch and pushed me off her lap."not in the babys room." i smiled and picked her up and began to kiss her. she wrapped her legs around my waist and we made our way to our bed room.
HARRYS P.O.V
I set maddie down on her high chair and strapped her in. "daddy! Daddy!" Maddie squeals. i look back to see her holding her head. i grab an icepack and A little bowl of fruit and hand it to her and hold the ice to her head. she looks up at me and holds a bannana up to my face, i smile and she feeds me the bannana and i fake eat her hand and she squeals and says "no hazzy no yummys." i smiled and kissed her cheek and went to grab some cereal. just then liam walks in and says " morning princess what happened?" she frowned and said "ouchies " he lookes at me and i awnser " her cot tipped over and she hit her head and she is alittle out of it .... hey have you seen louis and krysta?" liam smiles and says " there jumping on the bed if you know what i mean." i let out a chuckle and playfully roll my eyes. "man they cant keep there hands off eachother for alittle cant they." i jump on the counter and sit faceing maddie. when niall walkes in and steals one of maddies grapes. " hey that not otay pa!" maddie looked up at niall alittle fusterated. he laughes and kisses her cheeks " a grape for 2 kisses my princess." she smiled and offered a grape to liam who was next to her holding the icepack on her head. he smiled and ate it and gave her to kisses. "so what are we doing tonight for maddies first new years?" niall askes "well were going to see how maddies head is and later were going to shop for some last minute things and some fireworks and connors family is joining us later tonight at the park." we all agree and finnish up and hang around for alittle while. when zayn comes in he was already dressed and just grabbed some fruites and said " morning lads so whats up where are the two love birds?" i laugh and say " there being love birds." i he playfully rolles his eyes and says " well im going to the shops to get some things lou told me to get so make up your list of what you need." he picks up maddie and says im going to take her with me so im not lonley." she lookes up at him and says " bubba silly." he pokes her chest and says " no bug your so silly." she giggles as they make there way upstairs. i make up my list and text it to zayn and turn on the tv.

ZAYNS P.O.V

i quickly changed and dresses maddie. we slightly matched we both had black jeans and white shirts. but i wore a black jacket and boots and she wore a red jacket and little red converse. by the time we were done i had already gotten the list from the boys. i picked up maddie and placed her on my hip and walked out. we said our goodbyes and walked to the car and headed of to the shops. when we got inside i set maddison in the seat of the trolly and she looked around before spotting a picture of me and the boys. she brought up her hands to face (looks like this 😱 but cuter) " LOOK BUBBA LOOK!" I let out a little chuckle and just grab the blanket and hand it to her she squeals and cuddles it. i smile and walk over to the party section and grab some white balloons and the thing that inflates them. then i walked to the candles and stuff where. Maddie helped me pick out these white lanterns so we could hang them up. finally we got some fruits and toys for Maddie to play with and we headed off.

LOUIS P.O.V
Tonights the night I'm finally going to do this. Take another big step in my life. All i need is Maddie to get back to normal, "NO PAPA ITS NOT OTAY!" I hear come from downstairs. I smile and walk down and just shake off the nerves. I see Maddie running away from Niall but trips on the blanket she was holding and fell. We quickly ran to her side and there was a moment a silence before she sat back up rubbing her head " ouch?" She says looking around and asks " wroom?" OH THANK GOD SHES BACK " no love you were out for a bit of time but your fine now." I reassure her she nods and tried to stand but fell back on her padded bum. i smile and say " here how about me and Maddie go upstairs and you guys get the fruits and snacks ready for tonight?" They nod and race into the kitchen. i pick maddie up and head up the stairs, " so bug how you feelen about today you exited? " She smiles and nods. " ok so ifi tell youthis you promiss you wont tell anyone?" I say as i close the door and set her on my bed. she nods and says " i pwamis daddy" which made my heart melt " i have a suprize for krysta tonight im going to ...

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys its me im sooo super sorry i havent posted i was in the hospital then and alot of family problems. Yah i know its no excuse im alittle 💩 but im here now so hope your exited for my next chapter you can add me on kik if you wannna suggest anything and sneek peeks my name it dizbemadz so yah I'll update soon i promise