CH6 time to sorta talk.

MADDIES P.O.V ////NEXT DAY/////

The boys making my room covered in all my favorite things was more than shocking. when I woke up I was surprisingly happier then normal. I looked at my clock and saw that it was really early. so I grabbed blossom and slipped her in. I went on my I Iphone decided to set it up. after I put in the information it needed I downloaded some apps and music. Sophia had something called a facebook. so I thought I should make one later. I put on my head phones and I put on the one and the only ....... the wanted.... (yah right my butt I would do that.) just kidding I put one direction. they were really good. I just shut my phone off and listen to the voice of my ...... family?...... I guess my new family. yah I like the sound of it. I slowly begin to drift into my thoughts to the song called moments.

NIALLS P.O.V

I woke up feeling hungry. i look at the time and its 6:40 in the morning. i hear my stomach growling i grone and get out of bed. i walk past maddies room and i felt like i should check up on her. as i was about to open the door i hear liam say "hey ni what are you doing up?" i smiled and said " i was just going to check up on her." he nods and walks back to his room with a cup of tea. when i open the door she was fast asleep. she looked so cute. i smiled and just closed the door and went off to find some food.

MADDIES P.O.V

i worry about someone finding out about blossom .... it would be really embarrassing. why couldn't my mom have left me a locket or something. ahhh what ever at least i have a piece of her. all of a suddenly i see the handle of the door move. i quickly hide blossom and put my phone on my side table and pretend to be asleep. i open my eyes just a little bit to see that it was niall.. when he left i let out a sigh and started my day.

LOUIS P.O.V

when i woke up i looked at the time it was 7:30 i sighed and said to myself " i still need to get some things for maddie.... and today is the day maddie is going to say her first words." i quickly jumped out of bed and walked to the living room to see maddie on her ipad and niall teaching her how to work it. after a couple of seconds maddie saw me. she smiled and waved at me. i smiled and said morning love.... morning niall." he smiled and took another bite of his toast. i say to maddie "hey maddie we have to get a couple of things together...ok" she nods and goes back to her lesson with niall. i walk to the kitchen and make some tea and some cereal. after i go get dressed and put on my 'have a nice day' shirt and my black skinny jeans and my toms.i grabbed my phone and wallet and walk down. maddie was just sitting there and i asked " where's niall?" she chuckled and pointed at the kitchen. i laughed and said " ready to go or do you wanna change?" she wrote on her ipad " how long will it take?" i walk over to her and say "not that long." she thinks for a moment and writes " well its 8 and normal children are sleeping so im just gunna go like this" i smile and pick her up off the couch and place her on my hip. i grab her little purple crocks and slip them on her and we headed off.////skip till gets to Wal-Mart//// when we got there my mission was to buy a couple of things. now saying that she might not like them. i grabbed a trolley and placed her in the seat and first off we headed to the books. i bought a how to teach your kid to speak book and a harry potter book.. MUAH HAHA! and we headed off to the kids section. we passed the skate boards and scooters and bikes and maddie went crazy, I'm guessing she likes out door activity's.what's funny about her is that she isn't really a girly girl. she doesn't like makeup thank the heavens and dressing up or anything like that i made a deal with her. if i got her a scooter she wouldn't complain on what I'm getting her next. she nodded and pointed at the red razor scooter. i grabbed it and placed it in the cart. "well were off to car seats and strollers my dear child" she was about to protest but then she remembered the deal. she sighed and just sat back. when we got to the car seats and strollers lain it was a successful walk. we asked for help when it came time for the car seat. turns out she still needs a harness... SOO CUTE! when we got to the car it was time to set it up. about 10 minutes later i finally got it. NOTHING CAN STOP SUPER MAN BUAH! after my happiness dance i picked maddie up and placed her in the seat. just in time to because i see those annoying clicking sounds. i grab the stroller and put it in the trunk and the rest of the stuff in shot gun. while we were driving home i got a call from krysta. i smiled and put it on speaker. " HELLO THERE OH SEXY ONE" Krysta kind of yelled. i laughed and said "hello love whats up?" "oh nothing just wanted to tell you i miss and love you and to ask what yah doing?" i let out a chuckle thinking that she is probably out and about and people are looking at her. "well I'm just heading home from buying maddie a couple things i needed to get." krysta let out a squeal and said " i saw her in the Y100 interview and SHE IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING IN THE WORLD! lou im surprised you got a little girl i thought liam would of said get like a 13 year old or something." i stopped at the red light and looked in the mirror and saw little maddie on her phone watching the video diary's and laughing. i answered " well she would be my baby girl anyway." i can hear krysta awing over it then i hear someone call her " well lou that was my que destiny calls... literally oh and she says hi." i just laughed at how cheesy that was and say " alright babe love you" i could feel her melt when ever i say that. she says " alright you want to play that game love you to boobear" she knows that i don't really like to be called that but from time to time its ok. after i hang up we pull up to the house. i help maddie out of her seat. but while we were walking inside i asked her " love when we get in can you come upstairs to my room with me oh and bring your ipad?" she stiffens a little and looks at me alittle weirdly but nods. when we get to my room maddie walks to the bed and climbs onto my bed with her ipad with the red case. i sat in front of her and asked "love have you ever talked befor?" she nodded and wrote " mayby once or twice i cant remember." i sighed and grabbed her ipad and downloaded a talking app... like you write it and it says what you wrote. THIS IS SOOO COOL!

MADDIES P.O.V

after louis pulled out a book that said how to talk. after about 5 minutes of reading he tossed the book over his shoulder and said " well at least you kinda have a voice now." i nodd and write " um louis im going to be in my room and get dressed" he nodded and i hopped off. when i got to my room the clothes we got were in my room. i looked threw all of them and disided on some jean shorts and a pair of red and black supras and a red t shirt that had louis on it. i put on a red and black 1D snapback and put my hair in pigtales. and went off with my day.