CHP13 The Home Plan

NIALLS P.O.V

when i woke up i saw little maddie with her dummy in her mouth and dried up tears on her little face and she was clinging onto one of louis shirts like if there where no tommorow. i feel really bad for her it must be really hard for her since louis is the first person in a long to time to win her trust. i didnt want to wake her so i gentally got out of bed and headed down stairs and the boys where in the kitchen. liam had just hung up the phone and layed his head on the table. i sat next to zayn and ask " what happend?" when liam put his head up he let out a faint smile and said " well when you guys went upstairs we made phone calls and stuff so we are ready for later." i noded and said " hey ill make you guys food... go rest ill call you when its ready." they nodd and head off. i grabb the eggs,toast, pancakes. while i was almost done with the eggs maddie came down. " hey maddz how do you feel?" i ask her as she comes over to my side and says " ni ni i dada." and a tear fell. " aww babygirl i miss him to but dont worry hell be back soon." she let out a cry onto louis shirt. i took the eggs off the stove and picked her up and she cried harder. after a minute or two the boys came down and when they walked in you could tell that there hearts broke for her to.

MADDIES P.O.V

when my cries turned into sniffles i looked up and saw the boys looking at me. i just wish that i would of never done this to louis. all he wanted  to do was take care of me. niall sets me down on harrys lap and i feel to embarrassed to look at the boys. niall set a plate down for me and harry. i started to eat my fruit but i didnt look up at the boys. " so um today is the day that we um meet up with jason." i looked up and said " daddy?" he nodded and said " yah but um were not taking you.. where going to um leave you with 4 of our really close mates"i shock my head and grabbed harrys phone and wrote " i am not staying... this is all my fault i HAVE TO GO YOU DONT  KNOW WHAT HE MIGHT DO TO THEM OR YOU GUYS! " i placed the phone on the table trying so hard not to throw it. liam sighed and said as if he where talking to a 4 year old " love we dont want you to get hurt i know you love them alot but they would be really sad." i jump off of harrys lap and run up to my room. i layed on my bed not wanting to deal with the world and just put on my headphones and let music play full blast.

HARRYS P.O.V

when maddie ran to her room i looked at niall and said" ok we have a plan to catch this guy once and for all based on what maddie told us they can make an arrest so he dosent come out ever again." when i checked the clock it was 2 in the afternoon. we hear a knock at the door niall gets up and gose to get the door. me and the rest of the boys picked up the brunch we had and went out to see our close friends Luke, Michael, Calum,and Ashton we all hugged and stuff. as far as they know we are just going out to the recording studio." hey guys how are you?" ash askes i put on a small smile and said " ah were good just alittle bummed that we have to leave maddison" they all smile and michael says " dont worry guys shes in safe hands... and by that where also going to have calums best friend catherine come and help us.... so where is the little one?" i look over at liam and he says " oh shes taking a nap but shes i think its about time to get her" zayn voluntered " oh i go get her" and he walks up the steps. 

ZAYNS P.O.V

when i got to her room i knocked on the door there was no awnser. when i walked in she was in her bed with her headphones on. i sighed and sat on the edge of her bed. she snuggled her face deeper into one of louis shirts. i took of her headphones and said " ok i know you hate to be treated like a baby. so im going to speak to you like i would to louis, so think about it if something happend to you but louis and krysta would live... what do you think they would feel like.. i have a feeling more than sad." she looked at me and sat up. i continued " our job is to keep you safe, your like the glue to us, your our family now and you have changed louis and us for that matter. befor you louis used to party like an animal and we got into trouble hey at one point we almost broke up... so think if theres no glue everything falls apart do you really want that?" she shakes her head and lets out a sigh. i say " i know its hard but please help us make it alittle easyer and come meet our mates" she agrees and wipes away her tear. i smile and grab louis shirt and handed it to her and we walk out holding hands. when we get down she sees four the four boys