CHP 35 JUST STOP!

ZAYNS P.O.V

"MADDISON PLEASE COME OUT TO MOMMY!" the lady shouted through the door. i looked down at maddison who had a panicked face. i took my phone out of my pocket and called louis  "hello?" i hear in a monotone voice. " louis call security and ..." my conversation was interupted by the unknown woman shouting from the other side of the door " maddison im not playing your going to be in timeout with a sore little bottom if you dont come out!"  "who was that zayn?" i sigh and respond " just get security to the bathroom i found maddison." with that i hang up and kneel down to maddisons level "baby, go under the sink till i come get you im going to go out to get her. she looks at me with her big eyes that where filling up with tears. " but im scared zayn... i thought i could trust her." i look at her with confusion. " who is it baby?" she looks down at her shoes. " its connor and connors mom." i could feel my blood boil inside of me. i let out an annoyed sigh and put my hand on her shoulder. " i wont let anything happen to you maddie." she nodds and hides in the cabnet under the sink and closes the door.  i open the door to be meet with connors mother. " MADDI.... oh." i let out a smirk. " oh is right. " she slowly started to back up and then began to run. just as she was about to turn the hall louis was there with security. she just surrendered and they headed off to get connor who went the opposite direction.

MADDISONS P.O.V

i look at my dummy that is in my hand needing any sort of comfort, debating weather or not i should. i give into my tempation and slide it between my lips, i feel myself slowly sipping into my headspace. i hear the door slam open and feet walking around i start to softly cry wanting everything to be over. i buried my head in my legs and hope for the best.

LOUIS P.O.V

i threw the door and looked around, but my little girl was not in sight. zayn rushes in and points to the cabnat under the sink. when i open it, im in shock. i see my baby curled up into the corner of the cabnet. i kneel down and start to cry tears of joy. she looks up at me with her little tear stained face which quickly fills with joy. " DADA! IT DADA!"she says behind her dummy and crawls out of her spot and runs into my arms. i laugh " yes baby its dada, dada is here with you." i pick her up and set her on my hip. "ouch dada, my awm hurts." she says tears filling her eyes once more, i look at her arm seeing its the one that was broken before. i bounce her lightly as she sniffles. " mate ill deal with them you deal with maddison and niall." i thankfully nod and make my way to a nurse. she tells me i can wait in nialls room and the doctor will be up to check her arm out. when i walk in harry and liam stand up and run over to us. " BABY ARE YOU OK? DID THEY HURT YOU? WHAT HAPPENED? IM GOING TO GET THEM." questions were being thrown all over the place. it quickly died down when she hid her face in my neck and started to cry. " were so sorry baby we didnt mean to scare you." she sniffles and makes grabby hands to harry and liam and which harry gladdly grabs her from my arms. she buries her head in his neck while liam rubs her back. " whats wrong wif papa? " she says looking at niall who was laying lifelessly on the hospital bed. i sigh and say " papa is just sleeping, he just has alittle booboo on his head and his leg but he is ok." just as i wrap up my sentence the doctor comes in right on que " hey there guys im the pedatrition of this hospital im here to have a look at miss maddison. " we look at her and she looks down at the ground. liam sits on the chair and harry places maddie on his lap. he knees down to her hight and dose the normal check up. " well she seems to be ok but her arm might need to wrap up her arm and have it on a brace so she can properly heal, ill tell the nurse and she will come and fix little miss maddison right up." i nod and thank the doctor once more as he walks out. i smile thinking that i have my baby back. niall would be so happy to she shes ok.

MADDISONS P.O.V (headspace)

The nurse comes in to check up on papa and looks at the little tv screen that beeps a lot. " maddison look what daddy has for you." i look over at daddy to see him holding some crayons and a coloring book with princesses on them. i squeal and slide down from dadas lap and scurry over to daddy who had layed out all the crayons on table while i sit on his lap. when i open the book i notice their were stickers on a page. i grab one that was a star and look at it sparkle. i look back up at daddy and see that he looks sad. i place the sticker on his nose and giggle. " what did you do that for baby?" he says laughing abit. " daddy not smilen so i make daddy smile wif sticker." he kisses the top of my head and i smile and color in the pretty princess. i look over at papa who was still taking his nap. "i want to play with papa " i say looking at my daddies. Harry comes down to my hight and tells me " im sorry princess but papa isnt feeling good so he has to nap till he gets stronger." i sigh still wanting to play with someone. i walk back to the coloring book and sit back down. i pick up the color yellow from all the colors.... there are a lot of yellows. WOW look at the pretty blue.
HARRYS P.O.V
I look down at Maddison debating which colors to use forgetting the fact that she wanted to play with her papa. I look up at the bed and let out a sigh and pray that Niall wakes up soon. We need him, so does Maddison.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys its me long time no update. School and life has been hella crazy, im in my schools choir and also really involved in it. Im really sorry for neglecting this book but hopefully i will be updating more. let me know if i should continue this book or finnish and make a part two because i started this book when i was around 13 and im cringing at this stuff, so thanks for reading like comment and vote and love you guys.