CHP20 Uh Oh Dada

LOUIS P.O.V

when we got inside i sat on the couch with maddie on my lap. she asked in her sweetist voice " dada ... potty?" i sigh and say " im sorry bug but pottys for big kids your my little baby girl, thats why you have nappies." she shakes her head and i sigh and say " here love stay in your play pen dada will be right back." and place her in the playpen and give her her dummy and blankie. i walk into the kitchen and grab some soda when i hear a cry from the living room. i put the can on the counter and run back to the living room and my little girl was still in her playpen sobbing into the red piece of cloth. i picked her up and put my hand on her bum and it was wet. i smile and say " you did alright baby your fine.. now lets get you hanged into something worm so we can go iceskateing huh bug." she lets out a small nod inbetween her sniffles. i carred her to her changing table and changed her. i set her in her crib in her nappie and shirt and gave her her dummy. i walked into her closet and picked out a brown and white tribe print leggings with a brown long sleve shit that has a brown bear( http://www.dhresource.com/albu_496008449_00-1.0x0/-fall-winter-baby-boys-outfit-suits-children.jpg ) and brown convers. when i walk out i see maddie asleep snuggleing her blankie and sucking on her dummy with her bum in the air. i smiled and turned on the the baby moniter and set her outfit on her changing table. i ran into my room and grabbed the other moniter and took it down stairs and i sat on the couch when i got a call from krysta " hey babe how are you?" i ask her while placeing the moniter on the coffie table. " im fine i miss you but im comming next week so im alittle sad but happy because i think im taking the same fight as cathrine so yah its not gunna be that bad." i smile and say " yah well we have a suprize for you when we go to pick you up in a week." i could feel her smile. " OH LORD IM PUPPED LIKE PIGGY but anyways i just finnished working on stuff and all i wanted to say is good night babe." i smile and say " ha i love you baby ill see you soon." she lets out a chuckle and says " love you to boobear bye." and we hang up. just then niall and harry walk in and ask " hey are we going to eat and leave or eat after?" i smile and awnser " well maddison is asleep so well eat after" while turning on the t.v " yah i know she looked so cute, i saw her when i passed by her room." zayn said comming down the steps. i smile at the thought of my maddies cute little face.

ZAYNS P.O.V

I sit on the couch and watch louis and harry play fifa while niall was on the phone. i here a simple "dada?" from the moniter but louis was to into his game. i got up and went to her room. when i opened the door she was standing and holding onto the rails while sucking on her dummy. she smiled and said behind her dummy " bubba hi bubba!" i smile and pick her up out of her crib and set her on my hip and kiss her cheek. " hey baby how was your nap?" she smiles and says " otay bubba." i sit her on her changing table and change her shirt " so you exited to go iceskateing for the first time?" she smiles and takes my phone and writes " of course i am and thankyou for being the only one that lets me get away with writeing zayn." i pick her up and say " hey no problem cutie i wasnt really for this but it might help you." i say tieing her little sneakers and handing her iphone back to her. she thanks me and i pick her up and carry her out to the living room and ask " hey lads we all ready?" they all nod and head over to the door. when we get in the car liam ask louis while he is buckling maddison up " hey em lou should we bring another jacket for maddie it might be to cold." louis looks at maddie then looks back and says " nope i think shes fine it cant be that cold." he nods and we head off to the iceskating arena.// skips car ride// when we pull up you could see it in maddies eyes that she was so happy to be here. when liam parked the car i unbuckled maddie and got out. i picked her up and placed her on my hip. we walked in and it was slightly colder than i thought it would be but it was alright. we walked up to the counter and asked for our skates. maddie got pink ones with a strap since they were the only ones in her size.

MADDIES P.O.V

zayn helped me walk onto the ice and i held onto the side of the ring. louis came over and took my hands and he helped me skate for alittle. then he pushed me off and i was doing it. i was actually iceskating all by myself. i turn and saw my dads smileing at me and giving me thumbs up. i kept going and sooner or later i actually got it, me and harry raced and i won. the rest of the boys where getting some food. i was having the time of my life when i hit something and fell hard on the ice. i felt tears come to my eyes but quickly wiped them away and told myself ' wow this baby thing is really not going good' just then i see a hand infrount of my face. i look up to see a really cute guy about my age holding his hand out. "are you ok?" i take his hand and he helps me up. i try to speak as clear as i can " yah im fine tanks." i look down at the ice and he says " no problem im conner by the ways and you are?.." i smile and say " maddison but you can call me maddie" he smiles and says " alright maddie nice to meet you." he says sticking out his hand. i gladly shake it and ask " same herw..... so have you eva been herw befow?" i face palm at the way it came out but he says " actually i have twice since i moved here to london about 3 mounths ago." i smile and say " weally where did you live fow?" we start to skate again and he says " oh in california and let me point out your so cute." i felt my heart fill with joy and exitement. i let out a giggle and say " tanks connow.. i just moved here from florida" he chuckled and said " oh i went there for a vacation and i went to disney it was alot of fun." i smile and say " well i havent really been to disney but im hopeing i do." he awnsers " its alot of fun you should." i smile and ask him " hey connow how old are you?" he smiles and says while taping my nose " if you must know i just turned 13 not that long ago, how about you maddie?" i grone and dibate... risk him telling the world im 13 or him not beleave me or telling him im 3 and let him think im cute. i sigh and say " oh im 13 to." he stops iceskating and looks at me and laughs " maddie are you 4 or 3?" i sigh and say " no i weally am 13 i swear." just then i hear louis call my name. i look back to see him waving me so i could go. i quickly pull out my phone and ask him " conner please can i have your numbw?" he looks at me then the phone and takes it and quickly writes conner and his number. i smile and say " ill tew you later bye connow." he smiles and says " bye maddie." and i skate off to louis. when i step out of the ice louis picks me up and says " baby you were awsome today." i smile at him and he puts my normal converes back on and hands the skates to liam. when we were walking out i saw connor waving at me but crashed into the person infrount of him and he laughed. i let out a chuckle and we walked out. zayn picked me up and put me in my seat and buckled me in.he sat infrount of me and louis sat next to me then came harry and niall. liam asked us " where should we eat?" i shrug my sholders and lay back i let out a sneaze and sniffles. //skip till they got to nandos// i layed my head on louis shoulder as we all went into nandos. louis sat me on his lap and i layed my head on his chest not feeling that well.

LOUIS P.O.V

maddie was a bit clingly after we got out of the ice ring. when i sat down i sat her on my lap and we ordered the normal chicken and stuff. i cut alittle plate of chicken for her but kept her on my lap. she didnt move so i asked her " hey bug are you hungry?" she shakes her head and lets out a little sniffle. " how about acupple bites for dada?" i ask her. it takes her alittle bit but she just sighs and i feed her a good 10 pieces of cut up chicken and lays back agenst my chest. i look back up at the boys still worried about maddie yet i heard harry say " yah but if you take a bannana that wouldnt help at all... would it?" niall nodds and says " yah im with hazz here." i give them a face and ask " what the hell are you talking about?" liam laughs and says " if you where trapped on an island what would help you more a bannana or watermellon?" i think for a moment and awnser " my votes on watermellon." liam throws his hands in the air and says " NO bannana is its lighter to take around the island." we all laugh at the fact were talking about stupid stuff when zayn points to my chest. i look down and little maddie was asleep. i smile and zayn says " poor girl was so tired." i smile and say " well shes just a baby so yah it was a crazy yet fun day for her." we all agree and pay the bill and get in the car. i disided to leave maddison on my lap and i gave her dummy and put her blankie on her lap. since on hand was on her cheek and the other was in a fist grabbing onto my shirt. i smiled at the sight of her looking so cute. the boys took pictures of us the whole ride home. when we got inside i took madz up to her room i carefully changed her into her ' i love daddy' sleeper and set her in her crib. i turned on the moniter kissed her cheek and walked out. when i went down the boys were watching a movie and i said " well lads im going to turn in goodnight." as i grabbed the other moniter. they said goodnight to me and i headed off to my room. i threw myself on the white fluffy sheets and groned at the thought that i had to get up and change and stuff. so i roll out of bed and take a shower and brush my teeth. i just put on my sweatpants and leave myself shirtless since its hot. (no louis your always to hot to wear a shirt XD ) i put my phone to charge and just fell asleep to a movie coming from my laptop.