Chapter 1: The Symbol Of Peace And The Dancing Phoenix

All-Might kneeled down in front of Amai who sat on the couch. However this scene was quite significant since their is a life inside of Amai. Her stomach was much larger than a usual stomach than a woman of her caliber. "What's wrong you look angry...?" Amai asked a bit concerened as she looked at her husband's stern face. They were in one of the many sitting rooms in All-Mights estate. His estate outmaneuvered even the Yayorozus. All-Might gently puts his strong Heroic hands on the clothed stomach that held his child inside. He didnt know  if it was a boy or girl...he didnt care which gender it was because he was going to love and protect it the same. "I'm just anxious...just think...The Symbol Of Peace... father..." Amai giggled at his words. "The Dancing Phoenix a mother as well..." He felt a force come from the stomach. Amai jumpednjn surprise. "Wow she really kicked us huh...? All-Might smiled his trademark smile. "Shes gonna make a great hero..." Amai smiled at her husband words.

   ~The Dancing Phoenix Amai Yagi! Her Quirk:Solar Energy. She can build up Solar Energy through her fists and legs and use the energy to create flaming attacks...~

All-Might thought of his master. Oh how he missed his master who was murdered by All For One. Amai looked at her husband who still had his hands on her stomach. She gently puts her red painted fingernails hands over his hands on her belly. "Your thinking about Master aren't you..." He couldnt help but think. He nodded his head. All For One is gonna eventually fight with him due to the fact that the holder of One For All is fated to. However All For One will easily find a way to get under his skin since he is going to have a child. All For One already desires Amai as it is. He couldnt think about what he would want their child. "She did it to protect us...I understand complelty..." Amai remembers the dreadful memory. Gran Torino or Sorahiko got them out of danger.

All Might and Amai were on the ground and the two young heroes were struggling to stand. All-Might was in his Young-Age costume. As for Amai she wore a body suit that was red orange and there was a orange yellow sun on the chest area of the skin tight body suit. She had elbow lengthened gloves on and a wrap similar to Nana Shimra around her waist except it was orange and the sun clip that held it around her waist was in the front and her boots were a vibrant fiery red. Her hair was Complelty Solar fired. She was about to jump back onto the fight with All-Might however Nana pushed the two back and Sorahiko grabbed both of the young heroes. Then All-Might called out to Nana. "SHISHOU....!!!!" He repeatedly called out for her and reached his arm to her. With Sorahiko jetting away. Amai couldnt watch as the Solar in her hair made the temperature of her skin rise. Nana balled her fist up. "Its your turn...All-Might...!" Nana says smiling at her student. He yelled her name again and All For One raised his hand. "Thanks for the entertainment..." he said these cruel words. After those words came out THere was a large explosion that shook the earth.

The terrible memory flooded both of the young heroes minds. He then felt another kick in the stomach which shocked both of the soon to be hero parents. "We shouldn't dwell on it...she would want us to move on..." Amai says these words gently. He knew she was right. He knows it's just as hard for her to move on since Nana Shimra was like a mother to her. She was one of the few people who made herself and her husband who they both are today. "When its born I wonder how different things will be..." All-Might nodded. "When its born I'm going to spoil it rotten... " he said these words pridefully. Amai then sighed. "But the media is going to literally tackle us on the topic about it..." he nodded. "However I wouldnt mind showing it to the public...becuase I'm going to need to show it to the public whenever its born." Endevour showed his three already had children and is having another one. Amai smiled at the thought of presenting their kid to the public. It would mark a new beginning for society. Just thinking of that she felt a very sharp pain in her stomach. A liquid drenched the area beneath her luckily she sat on a blanket. Amai shivered. All-Might helped her up. "AMAI!" She shivered. She was losing consciousness. He held her as she slowly closed her eyes. Darkness enveloped her.