Chapter 6 •Mels POV•

Not Fit For Human Interaction
•Mel's POV•

  I honestly couldn't tell you how long I laid out half asleep on the couch in The Medieval Room by myself. Waiting for my conscious to come back from subspace, and remind my body how to move. At least grant me the pleasure of focusing on the here and now.

  After blacking out somewhere after he turned the dial up to level 8. My mind checked-out of my body and floated away. Leaving no return soon sign behind in its rush to flee. Until finally things started to return to normal.

  When my eyes could focus the first thing I noticed was the dimmed lights all around the room. Master, or Dean, must have removed the blindfold from my tear riddled face before leaving. Taking a second look around the room just to be absolutely sure I'm alone. I notice the clock hanging on the wall wincing as I read the time. 11:27 pm. Way past the time I should have left the club for the night.

  With my brain working slightly faster now the rest of my body started to wake up as well. All sorts of feelings bombarding me at once. Overloading my system making it hard to process them all at once. I couldn't distinguish what my body was feeling, or what was from my emotions just yet.

  I sit up on the couch letting the blanket around my shoulders fall to my lap. Uncovering my naked, swollen, abused breast to the cold air of the club. All the blood rushes to my head once it's vertical making black spot appear behind my eyes. I squeeze my eye closed tightly leaning back into the couch for a moment. Letting the feeling of vertigo pass.

  After the feeling is gone I move the blanket off of my lap, and place it in a ball at the end of the couch. I slide my legs over the edge gently letting the tingling limbs gradually receive blood. Before placing them flat on the floor, and standing up. Fortunately for me, this time the black spots stayed away.

  Once I'm up I do a quick check of over my body. Now that my brain is completely clear I go through a mental check. Then looking down at the outside of my body. Surprised to actually see I'm shaking all over.

  My chest and abdomen have varying shades of all different size red marks covering my skin. My breast were by far the worst off. My areola and nipples so swollen they are pulsing along to the rapid beating of my heart.

  My arms still feel like jelly as they hang at my sides. My wrist are red and irritated from pulling against the iron shackles. The muscles in my upper arms and shoulders cramping from being over stretched. That had to be from me twisting and turning desperately trying to free myself from the stock.

  My legs, on the other hand, didn't even feel strong enough now to keep me standing. Let alone even thinking about taking a step. I could tell it just wouldn't be long before I fell flat on my face where I was standing.

  But, no matter how much my body hurt. Each pain paled in comparison to the mess Dean left between my legs and deep in my core. Electric shocks still coming sporadically to my clit and along my folds. My neglected cunt contracting very hard in a  rhythmic dance begging to be filled.

  The only part of my body that seems to have any sense though, is my overworked womb. Waving the white flag in mercy. Taking on a mind of its own ready to give anything to not be forced to cum again. Threatening to never go through another orgasm again, which seems a little harsh to me.

  I shove all my aches and pains into a tiny box in the back of my mind. Metaphorically throwing away the key as I look back up at the clock. Noticing it's now less than fifteen minutes before midnight.