Chapter 13 •Duke's POV•

Asking Santa For The Perfect Doll •Duke's POV•

Dean and I stick to our word by keeping Mel between, under, over, or wrapped around the both of us for the rest of the weekend. The three of us only managing to christen half of the flat by the time we collapsed on the living room floor in the wee hours Sunday morning. Then limiting ourselves to only giving Mel one orgasm when we woke her up around noon that afternoon.

It was my turn to carry Mel to the shower when we finally finished. Once Dean was standing under the warm spray I laid her back against his chest. While I wrapped her worn out leg around my hips.

We kept our actions innocent, and on task as we washed her hair and body. My semi-erect shaft content just to be cradled in the wet junction of her swollen folds, and absolutely nothing more. Only focusing on Mel's blissed-our face.

The three of us got out of the shower a few minutes later. I keep Mel's legs wrapped around my hips while Dean's starts drying her body off with a towel. Once she's dry I take her back to my bed and sit her on the edge.

The outfit she was wearing the first night Dean and I brought her here is clean and sitting in a folded neat pile on my dresser. I walk over taking the clothes and sit them beside Mel on the bed. Then turn around going into my walk-in closet to get dressed while Dean leaves going to his room.

Mel and I meet Dean in the living room about ten minutes later after we've finished dressing. Dean decided to use the company SUV one last time to take Mel home. Giving the both of us the perfect opportunity to hold and touch Mel before having to say goodbye.

My desperate need to taste and see Mel wouldn't be that long thankfully. Wednesday afternoon Dean and I stopped by the club to check on Dino, and give Sherry our Secret Santa Letter. Seeing as Saturday is the first Saturday of December and The Annual Christmas Party at Sinful Delight.

The last five years that I worked at the club this was honestly the one month and party I dreaded to see come around. I resented all the smiling, happy faces coming and going at the club off to enjoy the holiday together. While I sat there invisible to everyone, except Mel.

Finally I'm able to make a Secret Santa request of my own, and I couldn't be more excited. I asked the Big Man for a life sized porcelain doll to be gift wrapped for me in the Stockade Room. But I also asked to be able to share my blissful joy with my brother Dean, and a few other plans he and I have up our sleeves.

It's been a full six days since Dean and I dropped Mel off at the door of her apartment that Sunday night, and I can still taste her sweet ambrosia on my tongue! Dean and I agonize waiting around all day. I can't stop pacing around the loft no matter how hard Dean tried to get me to stop. Until he finally said it was time for us to leave about seven o'clock.

I sit in the passenger seat of Dean's decked out GMC Sierra as he drives across the city streets to Sinful Delight. Though I wouldn't say I was actually sitting still. I kept squirming all around in my seat from the nervous, excited energy filling my body past the point of being able to maintain my self control completely.

Dean pulls up outside the club about forty-five minutes later. I got out of the truck and grabbed my toy bag from the backseat. Then closed the door before walking around to the front of the truck, and stopping beside Dean.

The handles of his matching black leather toy bag are in his left hand as we head to the front door of the old warehouse. We make our way inside to the lobby going around the small groups of festively dressed couples, and stand in front of my old dress.