441

What Qualifications Do You Have to Compete with Me?

Ghost doctor Song Kang's only conviction in this life was to devote his life to studying medicine and die studying medicine. As long as he could continuously learn more about medicine, he was willing to do anything.

But at the same time, he was a very proud person and a very stubborn person. He looked down on the average person, and he did not even think much of divine doctor Yao Xian. In his eyes, he was too lacking.

But this proud person happened to land in county princess Ji An's hands. This county princess Ji An had changed his views on medicine time and time again. The previous time had occurred at the Xiang Palace, and she was doing it again now. When Feng Yu Heng finished teaching him how to give infusions, perform intramuscular and intravenous injections, she taught him about Western medicine that did not exist in this era. After that, not to mention acknowledging her as his master, Song Kang dared to accept her as his mother.

Of course, Feng Yu Heng did not want such an old son. She just hoped that Song Kang would be able to quickly learn the basics of 21st-century medicine then help shoulder some of the burden. This would allow her to take care of the more severely injured and ill.

Fortunately, Song Kang was proficient in learning medicine. He was very quickly able to begin helping shoulder some of the burden. Although he was not completely versed in some of the details, in this sort of situation, there was no time to allow him any additional practice. This was practically rushing to put ducks on the shelves. As long as there were no mistakes, it would be fine. 1

Soldiers came to Feng Yu Heng's clinic and retrieved disinfectant then began spraying all of the shelters. In the beginning, everyone objected to the heavy smell, only accepting it after Xuan Tian Ming personally explained its purpose. As for Xuan Tian Ge's side, the congee that had been prepared was taken away by the soldiers to be distributed among the refugees.

As the dignified imperial daughter, how could she know how to prepare congee. Fortunately, she had brought a servant. The congee was not delicious, but it was edible. As long as the refugees had food to eat, they would not cause trouble. Moreover, the soldiers had specifically emphasized that this was personally prepared by imperial daughter Wu Yang. Just this grace alone was enough to make them feel moved. How could they possibly still be picky about taste. Moreover, Feng Yu Heng, later on, provided lotus seeds and red dates. The congee that was prepared ended up being quite nutritious. The poor refugees felt that even when they prospered, they had never enjoyed such good food.

After a full day, from morning until night, Feng Yu Heng finally finished stitching up the wound of the last patient around midnight.

She stood up and suddenly swayed. Perhaps it was because she had been squatting for a long time, but a sudden bout of dizziness struck her. Someone supported her from behind, and the faint smell of sandalwood entered her nose, covering the smell of disinfectant in the clinic.

Feng Yu Heng was stunned. The familiar fragrance of sandalwood caused a figure to appear in her mind. "Seventh brother?" She suddenly turned around. Sure enough, she saw Xuan Tian Hua standing in front of her with his hair soaking wet. "Why have you come?" Subconsciously looking behind him, sure enough, Yu Qian Yin was also present.

But Yu Qian Yin covered her nose with a handkerchief. Panic and anxiety were apparent on her face. Holding onto Xuan Tian Hua's sleeve with one hand, she repeatedly tugged at it, urgently advising: "Let's quickly go back. This place really stinks."

The usually calm Xuan Tian Hua finally revealed a look of irritation. Forcefully tugging his sleeve, he pulled away from Yu Qian Yin's grasp.

Yu Qian Yin felt unreconciled and wanted to say a few more words; however, she heard Feng Yu Heng also say: "Seventh brother, go back."