572

I Am Not a Good Person

The saying goes that one must not have the heart to harm others, but it is necessary to protect oneself against them. Based on Feng Yu Heng’s cautious nature, how could she not have heard the gradually nearing footsteps, and how could she not have noticed the person dipping and dodging around behind her. That person had simply squatted down then pushed her back while grabbing her ankle. If this was the real Xiao Ya, perhaps this push would have done the trick.

Unfortunately, this was Feng Yu Heng.

The culprit had watched Feng Yu Heng be pushed into the well, head first with both of her feet leaving the ground; however, for some reason, this person felt more and more flustered. When this person managed to recover, they found that the person that had fallen into the well with half their body under the water, was actually themselves. On the outside, there was a hand holding her wrist. A smiling face looked down at them, causing their heart to tremble.

“Qi family’s young miss, how is the temperature of the water?” Feng Yu Heng had an evil smile on her face and an impossible-to-hide murderous intent flashed through her eyes.

The person in the water was the Qi family’s young miss that had argued with her earlier. If she did not bring up the temperature of the water, it would have been better, but once it was mentioned, the Qi family’s young miss immediately felt the bitter cold seep into her body. The lower half of her body that was in the water became numb from the cold. It was as though it had already been separated from her upper body. There was absolutely no feeling from it.

Her lips and teeth shivered, and her face turned blue. In just a short span of time, a thick feeling of death surged forth. She begged Feng Yu Heng: “I was wrong. I beg you to forgive me, alright?” Her voice was weak and very urgent.

Feng Yu Heng, however, asked her: “If you had succeeded in pushing me into the well, would you have done your best to get me out?” Before waiting for her to reply, she added: “As a person, you must not have the heart to harm others. There was no enmity between us to begin with, yet you insisted on coming over. I am not a good person. How could I allow someone that wished to kill me to continue living?” After she said this, she suddenly let go and straightened out her body, “Qi family’s young miss, may we never meet again.” With a plunk, she fell into the water and fell silent.

She dusted off her hands in contempt, and her gaze became cold. She just thought that the people of the North truly were cruel and fierce. After just a short argument, she turned around and tried to commit murder. Just how exactly did her heart become twisted to such a degree?

At first, she did not intend to argue with a little girl; however, this did not mean that she would allow for someone to threaten her own life. In this man-eating North, let’s see who will eat whom.

Feng Yu Heng looked at the tub then looked at the well. Retracting the coldness from her gaze, she immediately put on a frightened and anxious look and turned around, quickly running toward the backyard. While running, she shouted; “Not good! The Qi family’s young miss fell into the well!”

She ran and shouted, and when she reached the courtyard where Illusory Hall had been training them, everyone was shocked by her shouts. The two girls that had been with the Qi family’s young miss were immediately panicked and urgently asked: “Which well?”

Feng Yu Heng said: “The well that I was fetching water from. I don’t know why she also went. When I turned around, she suddenly rushed forward and ended up in the well. Quickly go and take a look!”

Everyone quickly rushed over. The guards of Illusory Hall also rushed over. A stronger member put a hook down the well then stirred around. After catching onto something, he tied it to the rope in the well and pulled it up.