420

Seventh Brother Would Not Get You Such a Seventh Sister-in-Law

Hearing that they would be sending a pork shoulder, Huang Quan’s eyes lit up. Even Wang Chuan’s lips curled up into a smile.

Feng Yu Heng could see a fierce light coming from her servants’ eyes. She trembled and quickly reminded them: “We are going to investigate. The purpose is correct, but that is the Chun Palace. You absolutely must not provoke a scorpion.”

Huang Quan and Wang Chuan quickly ensured her: “Young miss, don’t worry. We will just follow behind you. As long as that Yu Qian Yin does not cause any trouble, it will be fine.”

Just like this, the three brought along the food box and sat in Feng Yu Heng’s imperial carriage.

The Chun Palace never had many guests. Xuan Tian Huan treated everyone kindly, but he was the prince that was the hardest to become close to among the nine princes. This person was without desires or wants. Even if someone sent gifts, they felt that it would defile this deity-like person. That was why the guards at the Chun Palace were truly unaccustomed to seeing an imperial carriage arrive.

But there were only two people in the capital that had this sort of beautiful imperial carriage. One was imperial daughter Wu Yang, Xuan Tian Ge, and the other was county princess Ji An, Feng Yu Heng. The Chun Palace was similar to the Yu Palace. All of the servants had received an order that “county princess Ji An may enter and exit as she pleases.” Thus, when Feng Yu Heng got out of her carriage, the guards did not ask a single thing, directly inviting her into the palace.

Not many steps later, a housekeeper immediately came forward to welcome her. After saluting Feng Yu Heng, they said: “His Highness is currently eating dinner. Yu girl is also present. Will county princess go to the hall to wait or will you go to the reception room?”

Feng Yu Heng smiled and said: “What a coincidence, this county princess came to bring Yu girl some food. Would you please lead the way.”

Hearing that she had brought food for the Yu girl, the housekeeper subconsciously glanced at Feng Yu Heng. The Chun Palace’s housekeeper was not a normal person. His ability to weigh a person’s words was top tier. Just this one glance allowed his to see a trace of a sly look in Feng Yu Heng’s eyes. His heart immediately calmed down and quickly invited them in.

In regards to Xuan Tian Hua suddenly bringing a girl back home, the Chun Palace expressed that they were unable to accept this. Although she was just brought back as a guest, the courtyard that she stayed in was far away. But the girl normal personality left everyone feeling a little odd. Normally speaking, this sort of personality should be quite charming, but for some reason, not a single person in the Chun Palace had a good feeling about her. Normally, she is exceptionally polite and respectful. When it came to Feng Yu Heng, she was treated like family. While walking to the hall, the servants that saw her all greeted her with a smile.

The housekeeper was filled with emotion and said: “If the person accompanying his Highness for dinner was county princess, how great would that be.”

Feng Yu Heng heard this and felt helpless, thus she pretended to not have heard it. Arriving at the entrance of the hall, they saw Yu Qian Yin place a piece of braised pork in Xuan Tian Hua’s bowl, saying: “Seventh brother, this is very delicious!”

She felt a surge of awkwardness in her heart, as she saw something that she did when eating together with Xuan Tian Ming. She would deliberately stuff the things that she did not like eating into his bowl then say: “Xuan Tian Ming, this is very delicious!”

Xuan Tian Ming would say with great disdain: “There’s still drool on your chopsticks.” Although he would say this, he would still receive and eat it.