Ch.33 True Form

Origami: Y/N. Hungry.

Y/N: Okay. I'll whip something up in a minute.

Miku: Darling, my tummy hurts!

Y/N: Okay, I'll get you some medicine.

Tohka: Shido, I wanna eat kinako bread!

Shido: R-right.

Shido watched as Y/N zoomed out the room and came back feeding some medicine to Miku as Kotori began to whine about Kaguya eating her candy.

Shido and Y/N just sighed.

Reine: It seems like you boys are having a hard time.

Y/N: Reine?

With the help of Reine, the boys were able to get everything under control.

Shido: Thanks for the help. We can't keep up on our own.

Reine: No, I'm sorry for leaving them all in your care.

Miku: Darling.....

Y/N:?

Y/N looked down at a longing Miku who held her arms towards him. Y/N let out an amused sigh and hoisted Miku up onto his lap as she nuzzled into his chest with a wide grin on her face.

Shido: What happened to Natsumi?

Reine: I deployed observation devices to find her, but no response yet. I'll let you know if I find something.

Shido: Thanks. Still, why would Natsumi do this?

Y/N: It has to do with her true form I think.

Shido: What do you mean?

Y/N: To me, it seemed like she got really angry when we saw what we believe was her. Of course, there's always the possibility she just hates you.

Shido: Haha......

........

Y/N sat in his homeroom class as Shido walked in before stepping back outside. He peeked his head back in and motioned for Y/N to come over. Y/N nodded and walked over to the door to which he saw all the girls still as kids. Shido let out a sigh as Y/N facepalmed.

Shido: I thought we told you guys to stay home.

Tohka: How come? Isn't it a school day?

Shido: That's true, but...

Ai: Hey, what's your name?

Origami looked towards the trio and smiled.

Origami: I'm Chiyogami Itsuka. Thank you for being friends with Papa.

Y/N:?! WHAT?

Ai: P-Papa?!

Y/N: No, don't listen to her!

Shido: Y-Yeah, these kids are.... some family relatives! We're just taking care of them!

Y/N: Chiyogami didn't have a father and I was the one who usually took care of her so she sees me as a father figure is all....

Tonomachi: R-Really.....

Shido: Yep, okay let's go home everyone...

As Shido and Y/N picked up the girls to take them home, they got a call about their house. When they arrived,they saw that their house was now an oriental cat idol.

Kotori: She's done it now.....

......

A few days have past with Natsumi going nonstop with her antics. Reine was able to track her so Shido and Co were on the case. Natsumi flew away into the forest to dodge them as a explosion suddenly rang out above her.