Ch.22 It's a Trap!

I sat across from Y/N as he laid face down on the table with his arms outstretched.He was quietly whimpering to himself.I've never seen him like this before,it kinda hurts to see him like this.

Shido:Hey Y-Y/N,it's not all bad...

Y/N:But it is.Not only do I sound like a girl,I LOOK LIKE A GIRL!!I always hated traps in anime and now i'm a trap!Life sucks.........

Shido:I'm guessing you've tried getting into character?

Y/N:I tried but I can't.I can't act girly!It's just not who I am......Maybe you should do this one.You're basically a housewife in a boy's body.

Shido:Ahaha...I think i'm good on this one.

Y/N:*sigh*I'm sick of this wig.It's hot and it makes my head itch.

Y/N slammed his face down on the table and laid there with his arms outstretched.

............

I leaned up against the wall in my school.Even though I was able to change who I looked like,I still wanna metaphorically die for having to crossdress. See,this is why traps are gay.I was wearing  tomboyish clothes over a Raizen girl's Uniform but Kotori kept insisting that I still wear the skirt.I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Y/N:......Okay,let's just get this over with......

I walked out of the bathroom and up to the trio before activating my voice changer.

Y/N:Excuse me.

Ai:Huh?

Y/N:Y/N,had a family emergency so he called me and told me to go to Tengu Square with everyone in his place.

Ai:I would normally be mad but Y/N is pretty truthful.

Mai:Hope he gets it sorted out soon.

Mei:That's so lame.

Ai:By the way,who are you?

Y/N:Oh,i'm his cousin,Marie.

Tohka:Hey Y-

I quickly covered Tohka's mouth and began to whisper to her.

Y/N:I'm undercover right now,Tohka.So pretend that we've never met okay?

Tohka:Got it!Nice to meet you,woman who-isn't-Y/N!

I heard clicking noises,saw flashes of light.Wait a minute....

Origami:Turn this way.

Y/N:Huh?

Origami continued to take pictures of me.

Origami:That's good,Marie.Very good. Take something off.

Y/N:How bout no!And would you stop taking pictures?!

Origami:It's alright.Bare it all!

Origami slid under me and took multiple up-skirt shots.

Y/N:I'm just gonna leave now.

..........

I arrived at Tengu Square as I looked at all the booths being set up with people moving everywhere.According to Kotori.Miku's school booths should be in the first building.I immediately found her.Nothing stands out more than a girl who always seems to have a girl squad with her.

Y/N:Target in sight.Following.

Kotori:Roger that.

I followed Miku as she broke off from her squad and went into the atrium.I walked in and saw her on the stage.