Ch.1 I'm a what?!

The Eurasian Continent was attacked by a massive spatial quake.There were one hundred fifteen million victims on this unprecedented level.

........

Everything was black as I drifted in-and-out of consciousness.I could hear faint voices close to me as I felt something pulling me.....

"COME ON! WAKE UP!"

Mom?Dad?

HEY!GIVE ME A HAND HERE!

I heard someone repeatedly calling my name...as the voice became more familiar...

Kotori:WAAAAAKE UP!!!!Ahahaha!

I was being abruptly woken up by my friends little sister as she danced on top of me.

Y/N:Leave me alone or i'll execute you.

Kotori:You shouldn't say that to your best friend!

Y/N:Well i'm saying it now.

Kotori:Hehehe.....

Kotori jumped extremely high into the air and landed directly on my stomach.

Y/N:Agh!

Kotori:Hahaha!I bet you're awake now!

Y/N:Kotori......

Kotori:?

Y/N:IT'S TICKLE TIME!!!!

...

As I was getting ready for school, I heard my little sister shriek.

Kotori:NO Y/N!AHAHAHAHHAHA!P-PLEASE STOP!AHAHAHAHAHA!

Shido:Someone went to tickle hell.

.......

I sat with Kotori as Shido made breakfast.The news played in the background because honestly Shido is just a male housewife.

Newscaster:A spacial quake was recorded early this morning near the center of Tenguu City.There was only slight damage.With no casualties among the residence near the area.Investigation's continue-

Shido:Again?Some close,too.

Kotori:It was.

Shido and Kotori have been my friends for basically my whole life.After my parents passed away,they took me in and i've been living with them ever since.

Y/N:Hey,no sweets Kotori!

I leaned over and tried to confiscate Kotori's lollipop but her resistance was too strong.

Y/N:Fine,just make sure you eat breakfast alright?

Kotori took out her lollipop and winked at me while smiling.

Kotori:Ok Y/N!I love you!

.......

We sat at the kitchen table as we ate breakfast.