Ch.31 The Wicked Witch (Season 3 Premiere)

It was a nice afternoon, the sun was shining, a blue sky with a couple of clouds here and there. Within this, a figure was walking in the neighborhood before stopping at a house.

......

Tohka: How is it, Shido?

Shido: It's suprisingly good!

Tohka: Yay!

Kaguya: We did it!

After everyone celebrated they all grabbed a bowl of the suprisingly tasty stew that was a mixture of every girls' favorite food. Kaguya and Yuzuru were going back and forth about who's food really went through and brought out the stew's potential before Yoshinon said that it was super collaborative effort from everyone. Shido looked at the TV seeing Miku play on stage.

Shido: Too bad Miku couldn't join us.

Kotori: Well being an idol must be very tiresome.

Shido: Now that I think about it, where is Y/N?

Girl's Voice: Is that you Darling?!

Boy's Voice: Miku?

Girl's Voice: Darling!

Boy's Voice: Ah!

The door into the living room busted open as two people fell to the floor. The first was a girl around the age of a high schooler who had long tealish colored hair and eyes with a slender but busty body. This was the Spirit idol known as Miku Izayoi. The person under her was a boy, he had h/l h/c hair with one shining e/c eye. The other eye was covered by an eyepatch partially covering a nasty mark under it. This was the former first male Spirit known as Y/N Itsuka.

Miku: Did you miss me, Darling?

Y/N: Y-yeah....

Miku: I'm so glad! Come to think of it, it's my birthday. All I want as a present is a hot kiss from all of you!

Miku got up and ran towards the girls as Yuzuru grabbed Kaguya and used her as a shield. A Kaguya barrier according to Yuzuru. The two, along with Miku chasing them, ran in a circle around the room as Tohka told Miku to go back into the TV. This went on for a few more seconds until Kotori had enough jumping onto the scene and knocking Miku out with a chop. Tohka smiled as Shido looked annoyed and tired with Y/N making the same face while Yoshino looked intrested. After everyone calmed down and explained to Miku what they were doing. Y/N tilted his head at the peculiar color but took a sip.

Shido: How is it?

Y/N: It's good...

Miku: Then I'll go as well.

Miku held up the spoon and took a sip before wincing and holding her mouth.

Y/N: Are you okay? I should've told you that it was gonna be hot.

Miku: Darling, I seemed to have burnt my lips, only a kiss will make them feel better~

Y/N face turned deapan as Miku puckered her lips and inched closer to the boy.

Y/N: You can't be serious.

Yuzuru: Y/N, I have burnt my lips. Need urgent care.

Kaguya: Wha?! Y/N! I burnt my lips as well!

Shido: Uh guys, I think this is getting out of hand-

Tohka: Shido, I burnt my lips!

Shido: Not you too Tohka......

Yoshinon: Yoshino would like a kiss as well, Y/N!

Y/N: Ugh....

The doorbell rung as Y/N got up and went towards the door to find a girl with short snow white hair and deep blue eyes. She had a stoic expression on her face and held a steaming pot of something.