Ch.10 My way of things

Shido:Don't let her manipulate you!If we kill people then were no better than the AST!It's not right and you know it!Please don't do it!

Tohka:He's right!Shido save me without the need for violence!We can still save Kurumi but not like this!

Y/N:.........

Y/N looked at Tohka and I before turning back to Kurumi and then back to the student.

Student:P-please......I don't wanna die.....

Y/N stood there in silence as he contemplated.I glanced at Kurumi who seemed to be watching Y/N with bated breath.

Y/N:*sigh*

Y/N glanced at me.

*BANG*

The student dropped to the floor with a bullet wound in his forehead as blood began to seep from the wound.

.......

Shido:NO!!!!

Tohka:!!!

Shido:No....why?WHY Y/N?!!

I turned back to Kurumi who was surprised at what I did.

Y/N:Kurumi.

Kurumi:Yes?

I held Kurumi's hand as she stared at me.

Y/N:I don't want to be this guy who thinks you need saving.I just want to be your genuine friend and maybe something more.If that's okay with you.

Kurumi disappeared in front of me which slightly confused me as I felt arms wrap around me from behind me.

Kurumi:I feel the same way
Y/N.

Y/N:Why did you disappear?

Kurumi let go of me as I turned towards her.

Kurumi:Because I wanted you to see the "real" me.

Y/N:Oh.......I think I get it.

Kurumi:That being said.....

Y/N:?

Kurumi grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss.The kiss lasted for awhile to the point that I thought I might need to push her off so I could breathe.But she broke the kiss and smiled at me.

Kurumi:I love you, Y/N.I'm glad that I have someone that I can trust.

Y/N:Now,could you please remove the barrier?I'm not one for unnecessary killing.

Kurumi:Well,alright.

Kurumi dispelled the barrier as the air returned to normal.

Kurumi:Now,where were we~?

Kurumi placed her hand on my cheek but when she did a turquoise light slashed her arm completely cutting it off.I looked in the direction of where it came from and saw Mana.