Ch.15 Self-Destruct (Season 1 Finale)

I flew back as three blasts of energy shot towards me.I quickly raised my territory and blocked the blasts as Y/N floated towards me.

Y/N:Origami,you can still stop this before you hurt yourself!

Origami:I.....can't do that.

Y/N:Don't do this Origami.

I growled as I turned towards Kotori only for Y/N to appear right in front of her.

Origami:I told you....since they've died,my only purpose in life has been to avenge my parents,killing Ifrit...killing Kotori,is the only reason I have for living!

Y/N:You know how it is to kill someone!When you thought you killed Shido you were terrified and ashamed of yourself!Find a new reason for living!What do you expect you'll gain from avenging your parents?!You think it's gonna bring them back?!You think they're gonna come back from the dead and thank you?!And even if I let you do that,what do you hope to gain from it?!

Origami:I don't care what you want!My goal is to kill Ifrit with my own hands!

Y/N:OPEN YOUR EYES!!!You're not even thinking rationally!You're just completely fueled by anger and rage!

Origami:Please,get out of my way.

Y/N looked at me his eyes squinted as he summoned two daggers.

Y/N:This is my last resort.I will do what I must,if it means saving my sister...

Origami:Sorry,Y/N.

I placed a territory on Y/N as he glanced over to his right before looking back at me.

I pulled the trigger having Kotori in my sights clear as day.

Origami:AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

..........

Y/N:Seems like my plan worked.

I watched as Tohka hit Origami with her sword and as her cannons were frozen with ice.I punched the wall of the territory and shattered it instantly.

Yoshinon:Yaaaahoooo!Thank youu!Don't worry,you can thank us later!

Yoshino:Yoshinon,not now.

Shido:Y/N!!!!!

I looked over towards where Shido called out and saw him run up to me.

Shido:You're okay!How's Kotori?!

Y/N:I don't know.But I can't seal her if I don't get some time.Think you're up to the task?

Shido smirked and nodded.

Shido:I got you.

I nodded and tossed him my daggers.

Y/N:Use that.I believe in you Shido.

Shido:Thanks.

Shido ran towards Origami and began fighting her as I turned towards a drained Kotori.I picked her up until we reached a building and I put her down behind as I knelt down beside her.

Kotori:Y/N....i'm so sorry about this....

Y/N:Heh,don't worry about it.Now listen-

Origami:IFRIT!!!!

I glanced backwards and saw Origami flying towards us.

Y/N:Focus on me Kotori.Act like she's not even there.So listen,throughout my life living with you I always adored you. You're energetic personality,how you always loved eating lollipops,and so much more. I didn't realize how much I cared about you until you were in danger and i'm sorry. But Kotori,know that I love you and that will never change.